Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NJ gamer arrested for flying to Florida to pull up on gaming opp following “online altercation”

That's the problem with niggas these days. Talk aaaaaall that shit online, then be like "pull up den!" thinking nobody's pullin' up... Until they do, which happens a lot.

Now look at'cha.... Done got beat with a fuckin hammer by a nigga from 900 miles away. Bleedin' and shit in the crib.

Bet he stop talking shit online too.

Anytime I see stories like this, I’m always exactly 50/50 between ‘Dude # 1 is a clown for getting THAT in his feelings at a faceless nigga calling him names on the Internet’ and ‘Dude # 2 is a clown for talking slick and thinking shit was sweet’.

🤷🏾

Anytime I see stories like this, I’m always exactly 50/50 between ‘Dude # 1 is a clown for getting THAT in his feelings at a faceless nigga calling him names on the Internet’ and ‘Dude # 2 is a clown for talking slick and thinking shit was sweet’.

🤷🏾

I guarantee you this: If this kinda shit happened more often, I'd bet online bullying, especially in games, would drop to almost zero.

I deleted my overly passive aggressive comment.

You know what you gotta do.

Glove the fuck up.

Imma gotdamn granddad with bad feet and a bad back at this fucking point.

Sign the waiver.

Tired of watching white boys get rich off me and elzo’s idea, niggafood

Last edited:
Back