Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nipsey Hussle ducking fade from Reporter

Mr.LV

OG
So Nipsey said he is going to beat the news reporters ass for talking about Puffy with negative opinions.Do the News reporter calls out his bluff.

"Fuck the nigga that was doubtin' them on the news, woofin’ that shit. We gon’ catch you and beat yo ass, nigga." -Nipsey

The feud began when KRON4 reporter Henry Wofford mocked Diddy over a video the mogul made saying he wants to buy the Carolina Panthers. Woffiord said he couldn't take Diddy seriously because he looked high and drunk.

"I saw you on @TMZ saying you'll beat me down when you see me. Here's your opportunity. I'm old school and only fight for a cause."-Henry Wofford

"Let's raise money for the Black Community. We can box or go MMA style in a celebrity fight. Hug when it's over. Let me know time and place!"-Henry Wofford

Nipsy saw the tweet and fired back with a 4-point message:

"1st: I’ll beat yo white washed Samuel L Jackson in DJANGO ass.

2nd: We rejected you from the black community after you c00n’d you own people to try to fit in on mainstream TV.

3rd: I don’t hug Uncle Toms.

4th: You ain’t hard enough ... & yo knuckles ain’t scared enough."

Nipsy followed up a few minutes later saying he'll agree to fight Wofford, but there are terms ...

"Make the prize at least 5 mill and I’ll do it in between my album promo ... teach this bytch a lesson and when I knock cuz out he gotta play the story of OJ by Jay Z any time he on air."

thats because niggas are bitches without guns or alone.

his set cant come in the ring with him..

Nip with the pump fake lol

All this snowball effect from harvey weinstein: Panthers owner got caught up, then puts the team up for sale, puffy said he wants to buy it, news reporter mocks him, nip gets offended and calls him out. Now here we are.

So Nipsey said he is going to beat the news reporters ass for talking about Puffy with negative opinions.Do the News reporter calls out his bluff.

"Fuck the nigga that was doubtin' them on the news, woofin’ that shit. We gon’ catch you and beat yo ass, nigga." -Nipsey

The feud began when KRON4 reporter Henry Wofford mocked Diddy over a video the mogul made saying he wants to buy the Carolina Panthers. Woffiord said he couldn't take Diddy seriously because he looked high and drunk.

"I saw you on @TMZ saying you'll beat me down when you see me. Here's your opportunity. I'm old school and only fight for a cause."-Henry Wofford

"Let's raise money for the Black Community. We can box or go MMA style in a celebrity fight. Hug when it's over. Let me know time and place!"-Henry Wofford

Nipsy saw the tweet and fired back with a 4-point message:

"1st: I’ll beat yo white washed Samuel L Jackson in DJANGO ass.

2nd: We rejected you from the black community after you c00n’d you own people to try to fit in on mainstream TV.

3rd: I don’t hug Uncle Toms.

4th: You ain’t hard enough ... & yo knuckles ain’t scared enough."

Nipsy followed up a few minutes later saying he'll agree to fight Wofford, but there are terms ...

"Make the prize at least 5 mill and I’ll do it in between my album promo ... teach this bytch a lesson and when I knock cuz out he gotta play the story of OJ by Jay Z any time he on air."

Nipsey just took his second crazy L. First you lost new new. Now the reporter got you shook.

Back