Welcome To aBlackWeb

Nicki Minaj & Wale Calls Out White Rappers

White mf'ers are infringing on the culture but this bitch can't be the one saying it. This the same bitch that stays cooning trying to be accepted by them and when they don't she has a rant. Fuck that bitch.

As far as Wale goes he's always whining about not selling and upset others are so that's his thing.

They not lying tho

Regardless of the messager, the message still potent.

I could have sworn Post vehemently denied being a rapper and disowning hip hop and yet again, he back on the charts...rapping.

At the end of the day, we lack the numbers. There’s plenty of ‘urban stations’ in the sticks and the burbs that play nothing but these imitations.

I don’t think anyone is unawares that we are once again being pushed out our own music but I’m not sure there’s anything that can be done about it.

Exactly, but these lil niggas keep letting em do it. Without the cosigns it's hard for them to stay relevant even with the label push. But Iggy, Post,Miley and all them mfs always get the cosign and then niggas wanna get mad when they shit on the culture. Don't known of them niggas on that list get play from me.

And to put this into perspective, my 10 yr old loves Post Comgratualtions. She growing up where white rappers are a norm. They sound exactly like her current favs so she doesn’t even see the difference between them.

Ppl gotta stop acting like radio and these pre made playlist the tidal and I heart radio and apple don’t have an influence on the music. It’s still the number one way to break a new record

Iggy had a cosign from tip, miley had juicy j and 2 chains ft tracks, none of them are new niggas. Post is a good example that rap has hit the mainstream, he didn't need the cosign to get hot, white kids are listening to it and he can eat off those numbers alone.

I think we've hit peak rap anyway, trap is basically a meaningless subgenre at this point. Anything with spacey ethereal sounding keys and hi hats and a mention of drugs is considered trap now. Everybody is trying to capitalize on the sound, it's basically the new hair metal.

Last edited:
i'm constantly surprised to find out these niggaz white

acton bronson, post malone, the one dude from the song with rocky and cardi....

didn't know none of them niggaz was white for the longest.....

When post malone got nominated I guess for award.... you should of heard the dick sucking these djs were doing down here. This is the same dude that say nigga and shit off camera. And they support him on the radio. I'd go to grapevine and whoop that culture vulture

Back