Welcome To aBlackWeb

Breaking News Nicki Minaj Niece testifies

AP2.5

I was really really tryna keep it PG
Site Administrator
https://pagesix.com/2017/10/30/girl...015.653628070.1509126298-113439767.1486735255

Nicki Minaj’s brother’s former stepdaughter testified in chilling detail Monday how he repeatedly raped her in their Long Island home beginning when she was just 11 years old.

She also unloaded the grief she’d carried since her younger brother walked in on one of the attacks.

Jelani Maraj, 38 — who allegedly threatened to have the girl taken away from her mother if she did not comply with his sick plans — even instructed her on how to make anal sex less painful as he raped her, the victim, now 13, said in court.

“He would call me his puppet and [say] I had no say in what he did to me,” the girl said, wearing glasses and with hair pulled back in a ponytail on the stand.

The abuse began in April 2015, when she was just 11 and living with her mother and step-dad Maraj on Long Island, the girl said. He started by rubbing his erection on her, but things escalated when the young girl innocently went to his room to greet him one morning that month, she said.

“It was a Saturday morning,” she said. “I had went to him to go say ‘good morning.’ I had hugged him as usual. I went to go lie next to him as I usually do. When I did that, he told me to go close the door. He told me to take off my pants. Then he told me to come under the covers with him and he started caressing me.”

Maraj then had sex with the preteen and ejaculated in her mouth, she said. He then allegedly began frequently raping the little girl after school.

“We would have sex in his bedroom, in my bedroom, in the basement,” she said.

Maraj tried to make her think the attacks were her fault, telling the young victim she was sending him signals, she told the court .

“He had mentioned I was brushing myself on him and that I wanted it to happen,” she said.

Maraj started sodomizing her over the summer, she said.

“He used lubricant and told me to breathe properly and not to clench so it wouldn’t hurt so much,” she said. “It hurt. I told him to stop and tried to push him away.”

She also detailed that she “was on my forearms on the bed and my pants were pulled down” the moment her then-8-year-old brother caught Maraj in the act — and how she had to tell the youngster not to talk for fear they’d be “sent away.”

Maraj’s lawyer David Schwartz has claimed that the girl’s mother Jacqueline Robinson instructed her children to lie to extort $25 million from Minaj.

Extortion how that muthafucka dont got $25 mil, he is a sick piece of shit and his sister is too for defending him

Nah I think she backed out after she heard the details. Naturally she's gonna ride with fam at first, but once she find out the sick shit he was doing she was out

It’s a click bait title, and AP know it. The case got jack shit to do with Nicki, unless it’s been said she helped him commit or cover up the crime

Ain’t there already a thread on this? Why not add the new info there?

To your point, I think there is a thread. I was doing this as a placeholder until I had the time to merge them

Jurors on Thursday convicted rapper Nicki Minaj’s brother of sexually assaulting his former stepdaughter in a Baldwin home, after a month long trial in which the defense claimed the allegations were invented to try to extort $25 million from the man’s famous sister.

Jelani Maraj, 38, of Baldwin, now faces up to life in prison following his conviction in Nassau County Court on a felony charge of predatory sexual assault on a child. The Mineola jury also convicted him of endangering the welfare of a child.

Maraj showed no emotion when the verdict was read, and State Supreme Court Justice Robert McDonald ordered him held without bail in Nassau County jail in East Meadow. Maraj had been free on bond.

He was handcuffed and taken from the courtroom after the verdict.

Maraj’s mother, Carol Maraj, declined to comment.

Defense attorney David Schwartz of Garden City said he believes his client will win on appeal.

Prosecutors had alleged Maraj began abusing the girl when she was 11, raping her repeatedly between April and November 2015 while her mother was at work.

Now 14, the girl testified Maraj would call her “his puppet” and tell her she had “no say” in what he did to her. She told jurors Maraj treated her as if she was his own daughter before the abuse then began. But she said once it did, Maraj told her she “wanted it to happen,” and slapped her in the face if she refused his advances.

Back