NFL icon Herschel Walker says Black people are not oppressed, slams celebs who say otherwise

DOS_patos

Unverified Legion of Trill member
Apr 4, 2017
Herschel Walker also encouraged people to vote for Donald Trump in the presidential election

NFL legend Herschel Walker isn’t shy about expressing his views and is now criticizing other celebrities who claim Black people are oppressed.
Walker took to social media on Monday to refute the narrative that the United States was no place for Black people, much less that they were “oppressed” in a video uploaded to Twitter. He tagged President Donald Trump, civil rights attorney Leo Terrell, Fox News, ESPN, and others.

“We’re not oppressed we’re BLESSED in the USA!! The American Dream is the envy of all other countries …vote to keep our Freedom,” the former NFL running back and Heisman Trophy winner captioned the video.

Walker, 58, cited his experience competing in the Olympics as a member of the US bobsleigh team in 1992. He ultimately finished in seventh place in the Games but called his participation an honor.

“I started thinking this poor Black kid from South Georgia got a chance to represent the United States of America,” he said.

“I’ve been hearing from a lot of people saying, ‘we’re oppressed.’ Well I’m here to tell you, you’re not.”

Walker, a prominent Black Republican, took offense to celebrities who believe the color of their skin has held them back.

“So, all the entertainers, all the athletes out there that are telling these people we African Americans are oppressed, well, we’re not. We can do whatever we want to do,” he said.

“Being at the Olympics, I saw so many other countries had envy of the United States of America.”

Walker also used the video to encourage his followers to vote for Trump in the upcoming presidential election on Nov. 3.

this guy....smdh

now if we need to say coon........this is one of them

NFL "legend" is a bit much. CFB legend.

Herschel has always been a weird nigga. No actual sane person does 20-30k situps a day lol

Herschel Walker also encouraged people to vote for Donald Trump in the presidential election

NFL legend Herschel Walker isn’t shy about expressing his views and is now criticizing other celebrities who claim Black people are oppressed.
Walker took to social media on Monday to refute the narrative that the United States was no place for Black people, much less that they were “oppressed” in a video uploaded to Twitter. He tagged President Donald Trump, civil rights attorney Leo Terrell, Fox News, ESPN, and others.

“We’re not oppressed we’re BLESSED in the USA!! The American Dream is the envy of all other countries …vote to keep our Freedom,” the former NFL running back and Heisman Trophy winner captioned the video.

Walker, 58, cited his experience competing in the Olympics as a member of the US bobsleigh team in 1992. He ultimately finished in seventh place in the Games but called his participation an honor.

“I started thinking this poor Black kid from South Georgia got a chance to represent the United States of America,” he said.

“I’ve been hearing from a lot of people saying, ‘we’re oppressed.’ Well I’m here to tell you, you’re not.”

Walker, a prominent Black Republican, took offense to celebrities who believe the color of their skin has held them back.

“So, all the entertainers, all the athletes out there that are telling these people we African Americans are oppressed, well, we’re not. We can do whatever we want to do,” he said.

“Being at the Olympics, I saw so many other countries had envy of the United States of America.”

Walker also used the video to encourage his followers to vote for Trump in the upcoming presidential election on Nov. 3.

CJIAsT.gif

Lol y'all always need the most glaring obvious example to admit it

Everyone i call a coon is a coon
nope...some are lost and some we gave to them to have them raised like that.

and then you have herschel and terry crews

1602710250345.jpeg

Fam, it’s Herschel Walker.

This goofball probably has CTE and possible other underlying mental illness.

Plus, he just seems like the typical tap-dancing house-monkey.

Ignore this “icon”.

See, that’s the thing about Michael Jordan....

He gets criticized for not speaking out on social issues or getting political.

But, at least you don’t see him making a jack-ass outta himself by saying goofy, ill-advised bullshit like this clown.

Jordan just talks about what he knows..... BASKETBALL.

I have no problem with that.

I wish Sambos like Kanye West and Herschel Walker could be more like Mike.

• Goat
Reactions: Mooney and Lab Baby
Y’all see his 30 for 30? Dude kinda off. He said he even want to play football he wanted to be a marine like a warrior

Y’all see his 30 for 30? Dude kinda off. He said he even want to play football he wanted to be a marine like a warrior

Yeah WIP-FM started a "Tell Us Your Story" thing on Saturdays during the pandemic where they interview a athlete over the phone about their career for a hour. I think George Foreman mighta been the first one.

They had Herschel on a couple months ago. Dude crazy af. He literally flipped a coin to choose between Football and the Military wtf. He swears Trump talked him out of quitting football after the USFL lmao.

Couple of saturdays later they interviewed Vai Sikahema, and Vai said when him & Herschel was roommates during Eagles training camp, he'd get up at night to use the bathroom or something and see Herschel doing weird meditation shit butt naked in the moonlight. N/h. Said he never interrupted him because the look on his face was so crazy he was scared dude might snap and kill him if he interrupted lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Marc123