Welcome To aBlackWeb

Next Up: Sylvester Stallone

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
46581D3B00000578-5081605-image-m-25_1510675530979.jpg

Sylvester Stallone was accused of sexual assault by a 16-year-old girl while he was filming a movie in Las Vegas in the late 1980s, according to a bombshell police report obtained by DailyMail.com.

The Rocky actor was 40 years old when an unnamed teenager disclosed to Las Vegas police that she had been 'intimidated' into having sex with him and his bodyguard Michael 'Mike' De Luca at the former Las Vegas Hilton hotel in July 1986.

The 16-year-old claimed she had sex with Stallone and he encouraged De Luca to join them. At that point she became 'very uncomfortable' with the encounter but felt she had 'no choice'.

De Luca then forced the teenager to perform oral sex on him before penetrating her, while Stallone made her give him oral sex, according to the police report.

Retired Las Vegas metro police department detective sergeant John Samolovitch, who was head of the sexual assault unit at the time, confirmed to DailyMail.com ‘the copy of the police report is in fact a true copy of the original report.’

Michelle Bega, spokeswoman for Stallone, told DailyMail.com: 'This is a ridiculous, categorically false story. No one was ever aware of this story until it was published today, including Mr. Stallone. At no time was Mr. Stallone ever contacted by any authorities or anyone else regarding this matter.'

After the incident, the teen claims Stallone threatened her - she couldn't tell anyone because both men were married and if she said anything, 'they would have to beat her head in', before laughing with De Luca.

The unidentified teen ultimately decided not to pursue charges against either men because she was 'humiliated and ashamed', as well as being 'scared', according to the police report.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sed-forcing-teen-threesome.html#ixzz4ydPbAGKW
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

There is a receipt tho lol I see you're back smokin

Nope but I gotta see it not just taking some broads word...
Uhm she was 16 wtf was she doing in a private room with him and his dude?

See it states that she said she felt like she had no choice not that she tried to say no?
Hmmm

I could say he forced me to do oral sex...

What does that mean exactly?

He slid it in her mouth?
He shoved it in her mouth?
Or or

He held her mouth open while he stuck it in?

Without more of a description that could mean anything...

She reported the incident in the 80s, she's not just bringing it up now, this was supposed to be swept under the rug but is now being brought to light.

What "receipts" is she supposed to have? A recording of being raped?

She reported the incident in the 80s, she's not just bringing it up now, this was supposed to be swept under the rug but is now being brought to light.

What "receipts" is she supposed to have? A recording of being raped?

Stop reaching I’m always high I’m not stupid.
You do get paperwork from the police if you report it?

I mean if she has that then how could he deny it?
Don’t reply with she does have a report if you haven’t seen it but just read it sir...
like I said if it’s produced then I’ll believe it...

Stop reaching I’m always high I’m not stupid.
You do get paperwork from the police if you report it?

I mean if she has that then how could he deny it?
Don’t reply with she does have a report if you haven’t seen it but just read it sir...
like I said if it’s produced then I’ll believe it...

Did you even read the article? lol

She has nothing to do with what's happening right now. Some media outlet did some digging around, found it and is now bringing it to light.

Retired Las Vegas metro police department detective sergeant John Samolovitch, who was head of the sexual assault unit at the time, confirmed to DailyMail.com ‘the copy of the police report is in fact a true copy of the original report.’

l

Did you even read the article? lol

She has nothing to do with what's happening right now. Some media outlet did some digging around, found it and is now bringing it to light.

No I didn’t read it, you did so you should of just said that...
Correction-Posted the actual article...

Back