Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll 8/1 - 9/1 ABW Walk/Run Challenge...AKA Why are you here???

So when this new one start and what we using?

Stridekick seems to be working alright so far. It's synched with my fitbit so its tracking my steps all day rather than with the old app.

Im not mad at it cuz you can still put points on the board without specifically going on a walk/run. Im thinking maybe we can let the decider be miles instead of steps tho. What yall think?

Stridekick seems to be working alright so far. It's synched with my fitbit so its tracking my steps all day rather than with the old app.

Im not mad at it cuz you can still put points on the board without specifically going on a walk/run. Im thinking maybe we can let the decider be miles instead of steps tho. What yall think?
I thought it was miles?

Well this is to get people active….so maybe active minutes?

I wonder if blowing out a back is under the active minutes?

Some of y’all in a drought🤣

I dunno, man. At this point, even with the glitches and not syncing with the Apple Watch fitness shit, etc, etc, I'd rather just use the NRC again rather than downloading more shit, having to start runs in more shit, Fitbits, etc. Fuck all that.

I'll take whatever comes with it.

And fuck active minutes, steps or whatever else. MILES!

I dunno, man. At this point, even with the glitches and not syncing with the Apple Watch fitness shit, etc, etc, I'd rather just use the NRC again rather than downloading more shit, having to start runs in more shit, Fitbits, etc. Fuck all that.

I'll take whatever comes with it.

And fuck active minutes, steps or whatever else. MILES!
Take some Benadryl and get a nap.
Need to wake up happier.
Nigga in here mad at an app.

Yall Never Decided.

@DOS_patos or @Loquacious can you edit the original post and make a poll with the options

Next Week: Monday, March 27th
Next Month: Monday, April 3rd
Two Months: Monday, May 1st

Most votes wins, then we can figure out the prize shit

Back