Welcome To aBlackWeb

New York is about to have: a Black Attorney General a Black DA for Manhattan a Black DA for the Bronx a Black US Attorney in Manhattan

camron-nope.gif

Wonā€™t mean shit, if anything, itā€™s gonna be more stringent on blacks in general cause they gonna govern like they gotta prove they ainā€™t get their jobs cause they black people thatā€™s gonna do shit for black people, just like Obama. Salvation isnā€™t found in politics, itā€™s found in being organized and together

Wonā€™t mean shit, if anything, itā€™s gonna be more stringent on blacks in general cause they gonna govern like they gotta prove they ainā€™t get their jobs cause they black people thatā€™s gonna do shit for black people, just like Obama. Salvation isnā€™t found in politics, itā€™s found in being organized and together
This ,this annnnnd this šŸ‘†šŸ¾

a Black US Attorney in Brooklyn/Queens
And a Black mayor of NYC.

will it make a difference in policy?

Nope. It's like throwing a few chocolate chips into a gallon of milk. At the end of the day, the system is what's fucked up not the individuals in it. That said the people that are allowed to play in he system are almost always people who won't overturn it. Look what happened to the chick in Buffalo. They pulled out every trick in the book to keep her out of office because they knew she would change thing.

I these people in NYC will probably be able to do some good here and there, but I doubt they'll make any long lasting impact.

Putin gif.gif

Politics is a dirty game.

This wasn't about solitary confinement.

The council probably doesn't care about it either way.

It was about seeing how he would respond to their request.

Basically, they're just testing him to get an idea of how he moves.

Being black in politics never means ā€œitā€™s all goodā€ for black people

This is why our group is always failing

Politicians who support self-accountability and organization are the ones I tend to support the most

Back