Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Shenco- Practice Shots

160.gif

On a more positive note, the audio quality is leaps and bounds better from the last time i mistakenly pushed play on a shenco song. The rhymes and cadence were much better too, but i still couldnt make sense of some of it, but i was only half assed listening.

Still made Standardized Slaughter tho.

"Thanos with the hands,dust a nigga with a simple snap"

Let's Goooooooo ,Shenco season has returned

pushed play on a shenco song. The rhymes and cadence were much better too, but i still couldnt make sense of some of it,
Yeah he wasn't really saying much... But the flow was cool...

I just need him to have a direction he's going in...

If you gonna just do a punchline type freestyle.... Then you gotta come with more punchlines.... Cuz just rhyming words gonna get old fast.....

The flow was much better than that last shit though

Yeah he wasn't really saying much... But the flow was cool...

I just need him to have a direction he's going in...

If you gonna just do a punchline type freestyle.... Then you gotta come with more punchlines.... Cuz just rhyming words gonna get old fast.....

The flow was much better than that last shit though

Yea, that's bout it

1st things 1st, that beat no fuego

& put sum pain on the mf beat

Tell us yo story, this lil pokemon bullshit flo won't cut it.. unless that's you're goin for

It's been almost 6 years since the SS thread... Trump is president, Stan Lee, Hugh Hefner, Nelson Mandela, Aretha Franklin, Princess Leia, Muhammad Ali, Prince and Mac fucking Miller are dead, the Philadelphia Eagles won a Super Bowl, marijuana is legal in most states and the IC is dead... but Shenco still manages to bless us with his classic fuck nigga acoustics on album filler song beats. How the fuck are your adlibs offbeat?

The flow is dope tho... just stop recording at your job's bathroom and you might have something.

It's been almost 6 years since the SS thread... Trump is president, Stan Lee, Hugh Hefner, Nelson Mandela, Aretha Franklin, Princess Leia, Muhammad Ali, Prince and Mac fucking Miller are dead, the Philadelphia Eagles won a Super Bowl, marijuana is legal in most states and the IC is dead... but Shenco still manages to bless us with his classic fuck nigga acoustics on album filler song beats. How the fuck are your adlibs offbeat?

The flow is dope tho... just stop recording at your job's bathroom and you might have something.

Album filler beats.. accurate description lmao

Compared to Standardized Slaughter this shit is Verbal Intercourse, Victory, Hail Mary, Big Pimpin, Triumph, and Jackin For Beats combined in to one dope song

Compared to Standardized Slaughter this shit is Verbal Intercourse, Victory, Hail Mary, Big Pimpin, Triumph, and Jackin For Beats combined in to one dope song
Word this ain't even his final forum

Back