Welcome To aBlackWeb

New KODAK BLACK ft Offset & Travis Scott - ZEZE

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill | Keep god in ya life, fuck nigga

EarlyWelldocumentedBeaver-size_restricted.gif

Man i fuck wit it

I aint gone lie the snippet is what got me hype for it but the verses aint bad either

Kodak got him another one imo

Couple niggas asked me this morning if I heard it and both them niggas said it was trash and that the instrumental was better. Hearing the full song now...ehh...It's aight. The beat is cool tho.

Couple niggas asked me this morning if I heard it and both them niggas said it was trash and that the instrumental was better. Hearing the full song now...ehh...It's aight. The beat is cool tho.

The beat the hardest part about it no doubt

The shit honestly sound like something that Tyga would rap on. Should of tossed him a feature

that Taste joint he got took off and so did the one he released after it

Niggaz gotta start giving Kodak his props...

Little ugly nigga be rocking

Niggaz gotta start giving Kodak his props...

Little ugly nigga be rocking

Heeeell yea bruh I used to shit on him just based off of appearance like a lot of people before I actually heard his shit.

Those project baby mixtapes go hard as shit though theres no denying it. & that transporting joint w/ the ghetto boys sample is my shit foreal

Kodak.....is......wack.....

I heard maybe 3 joints that are legit fire. The rest straight trash but hey, the young bull making money off it

The shit honestly sound like something that Tyga would rap on. Should of tossed him a feature

that Taste joint he got took off and so did the one he released after it

Damn

look like this nigga and Swae lee done snatched Kodak shit

Still aint as hard as I would of hoped for it to be but people seem to be fuckin w/ it more than the original

Back