Welcome To aBlackWeb

New DMX album to be released soon. Produced by Dame Grease

could be a nice lil October/November release. Especially if the music is basically done. Don't know how long or big his Def Jam deal was but I'm sure they'd still like to make some money.

How much has Exodus sold? I heard it didn't even go number 1 on the Billboard charts which is rare for a deceased artist.

Agreed.

Dame and P Killer were far nicer with X's sound than Swizz.

Swizz had a better relationship w X. But grease production was always darker n grimier, which fit X style better.
Music aside, people gotta give Swizz props for how he held X down. Loving and staying close to a person w a serious addiction problem is not easy.
At times it seemed like Swizz was the only one that really fucked w X like that

Probably a good reason why Swizz didn't reach out to producers that use to be in the production circle back in the day. I don't blame him still.

Swizz and Dame are still beefing, no?

Probably a good reason why Swizz didn't reach out to producers that use to be in the production circle back in the day. I don't blame him still.

Swizz and Dame are still beefing, no?

Idk. But that RR doc showed that the producers were tight at the preferential treatment swizz got from Dee and Waah and the fact that he blew past them, partly bc of it. Cant be mad at swizz for taking an opportunity and running with it.

Back