Welcome To aBlackWeb

New Benny The Butcher Album On The Way

I dont understand how people are constantly hype for his & Griselda music. Its always the same new songs that sound like old songs. I done heard Benny rap 'memorandums' in a few diff songs like its a hot new line. He prob dont even remember he said it before.

Maybe I dont get it cause I'm not part of their core audience of failed NE drug dealers.

I dont understand how people are constantly hype for his & Griselda music. Its always the same new songs that sound like old songs. I done heard Benny rap 'memorandums' in a few diff songs like its a hot new line. He prob dont even remember he said it before.

Maybe I dont get it cause I'm not part of their core audience of failed NE drug dealers.
Because in a world of mumble rap and nonsense they give ppl a nostalgic feel
Of sample based beats and straight rhyming w a subject matter that ppl who came up in the 90s can relate to

Last edited:
Because in a world of mumble rap and nonsense they give ppl a nostalgic feel
Of sample based beats and straight rhyming w a subject matter that ppl who came up in the 90s can relate to

We still calling modern rap mumble rap?

Lol @ mumble rappers.

Let's tell the truth about what really happened.

Tri-State Scare the Hoes music lost it's prestige when rappers realized rapping about crack, snow and murders made less money than 2000s era ringtone music, the Pop Rap of Kanye West and Future's Codeine Ballads.

The Dirty Tims Brigade disappeared from Mainstream Hip Hop and now old niggas that smoked, fought and fucked to 36 Chambers want this revivalist wack shit.

Lol @ mumble rappers.

Tri-State Scare the Hoes music lost it's prestige when rappers realized rapping about crack, snow and murders made less money than 2000s era ringtone music, the Pop Rap of Kanye West and Future's Codeine Ballads.

The Dirty Tims Brigade disappeared from Mainstream Hip Hop and now old niggas that smoked, fought and fucked to 36 Chambers want this revivalist wack shit.
lol u saying the same shit I said

Lol @ mumble rappers.

Dirty Tims Brigade got me dying over here lmao.

Back