Welcome To aBlackWeb

Never knew Tommy Hilfigger player hated on Dapper Dan

I mean, is it really hating? Daps shit might have been hotter but it was legit bootlegging . Only difference is that Dip used authentic material by cutting up name brand material and remixing it. Authentic bootleg. He was definitely creative but I also c ant get made it the brands that had their stuff changed

I mean, is it really hating? Daps shit might have been hotter but it was legit bootlegging . Only difference is that Dip used authentic material by cutting up name brand material and remixing it. Authentic bootleg. He was definitely creative but I also c ant get made it the brands that had their stuff changed
Dap wasn’t cutting up and remixing Hillfiger though

He’s prolly the one who got his shop raided

Trying to find the full interview

I think looking back, the wildest shit was without internet and without it being printed in publications. The rumor that Tommy didnt want black people wearing Tommy spread like a wild fire through every hood. I don’t even think i ever even heard a rapper or entertainer say that out loud. Ion know where it came from but it kilt Hilfiger in the hood pronto. Canceled before cancel culture. Given that what Dapper Dan says happen to him, good that that shit happen to Tommy.

I think looking back, the wildest shit was without internet and without it being printed in publications. The rumor that Tommy didnt want black people wearing Tommy spread like a wild fire through every hood. I don’t even think i ever even heard a rapper or entertainer say that out loud. Ion know where it came from but it kilt Hilfiger in the hood pronto. Canceled before cancel culture. Given that what Dapper Dan says happen to him, good that that shit happen to Tommy.
Aaliyah made Hilfigga hot anyway

Back