Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix releases official trailer for ‘Mr. McMahon’ docuseries

Seeing Benoit in the trailer is telling as fuck. Remember this was heavily gonna be WWE driven especially since we see all the big names like HHH, Cena, Austin, Rock & Vince himself. Once that scandal broke it stopped being a big puff piece for Vince.

This being largely a puff piece ruins it for me already.
Yeah......this ain't that. You must of only seen the first 30 secs of the trailer. This isn't a WWE favored doc nor somebody else doing a pro McMahon doc.

They even tried to get the chick McMahon is accused of doing all those horrendous things to do a interview for it but I'm sure her lawyer told her don't do it because of an open case.

Last edited:
But it’s not. WWE isn’t producing this and the Vince comments are before him being ousted

Yeah......this ain't that. You must of only seen the first 30 secs of the trailer. This isn't a WWE favored doc nor somebody else doing a pro McMahon doc.

They even tried to get the chick McMahon is accused of doing all those horrendous things to do a interview for it but I'm sure her lawyer told her don't do it because of an open case.

I seen that its not gonna be McMahon propaganda like I thought. I think I read the last episode will be where shit hits the fan. But ima keep skeptical til it airs. That trailer did it no justice having Vince all up in it and his lackeys talkin him up unless they just werent tryin to show their hand just yet.

Back