Welcome To aBlackWeb

Net Neutrality Ends In A Couple Months

they dont wanna stop your fun or anything you do

they just want to force you to pay more for it

ya'll thought we all were just gonna drop tv for internet and they would just lay down and die?

get ready to choose which group of branding/advertising/media you want to live by, and forget the others.....unless you got it

I dont see why not....but im long past waiting or hoping for that type of shit

that shits gonna line the pockets of the people who probably make some of the biggest donations to campaigns

black, white, good, bad, rep, dem, etc......newbie aint about to come in and just fuck that up

they dont wanna stop your fun or anything you do

they just want to force you to pay more for it

ya'll thought we all were just gonna drop tv for internet and they would just lay down and die?

get ready to choose which group of branding/advertising/media you want to live by, and forget the others.....unless you got it

A lot of people thought that. Fools, all of them.

Ads everywhere and jack up the price on your internet package.

Reactions: 1/2
Out here Cox started putting caps on data for residential accounts and started throttling folk's shit. They ended up seeing a spike in new business accounts because they don't have those same restrictions. Costs a lil more and it's a tad slower for the money but to keep from having those restrictions it's worth it. I'm on a business acct, but that's because I have an actual business I run from home.

Back