Welcome To aBlackWeb

NCAA Implements The Rich Paul Rules

1. Didn't know Rich Paul was that deep in College ball. Don't recall hearing bout him til all that AD stuff this past season.

2. How TF they gonna tell( and presumably enforce) who a potential draft pick can hire as an agent.

This is because what he did with Darius Bazley ,he was one of the top high school recruits and Rich

got him a million dollar internship with a sneaker company,and he was a draft pick this year. That's

gonna be the future,the NCAA is dead,more players are gonna go the Lamelo Ball route and play

overseas and then be a draft pick. The NCAA foul as fuck for this.

This is because what he did with Darius Bazley ,he was one of the top high school recruits and Rich

got him a million dollar internship with a sneaker company,and he was a draft pick this year. That's

gonna be the future,the NCAA is dead,more players are gonna go the Lamelo Ball route and play

overseas and then be a draft pick.
The NCAA foul as fuck for this.

Folks been saying this shit since that Jenkins kid did that some years ago.

The only way that's gonna happen is if kids go overseas, ball out, and become top 3 picks on a consistent bases.

Until that happens or the NBA get rid of the one-n-done rule, playing at Duke, Kansas, Kentucky is still better for a kids draft prospects then playing overseas.

Folks been saying this shit since that Jenkins kid did that some years ago.

The only way that's gonna happen is if kids go overseas, ball out, and become top 3 picks on a consistent bases.

Until that happens or the NBA get rid of the one-n-done rule, playing at Duke, Kansas, Kentucky is still better for a kids draft prospects then playing overseas.

Playing at them schools don’t mean anything.

If you can hoop you can play anywhere at any school and get drafted.

scraping the bottom of the pot one more time before the kitchen closes

overseas and then be a draft pick. The NCAA foul as fuck for this.
can we not say the lamelo ball route?
it was being done way before now.

this is why i said....a street dude can outhink a corporate dude or college educated dude any day.

alot of dudes are smart as fuck but they are where they are because of how hard they try or maybe try hard in the wrong lane.

Lol. Pussies

The NCAA has announced an amendment to its controversial new rules for potential agents, removing the requirement to have completed a bachelor's degree by allowing already certified agents with good standing with the NBPA to sign prospective draftees.

The decision comes after several highly influential figures in basketball criticized the rule due to its limitations on agents - namely Rich Paul - who never completed post-secondary education.

this i just further proof that a degree is not needed.

not only is this going to hurt them with athletes but hurt the agents as well.

colleges is going to lose out.

one and done is next

I don't know the details of the rule because I'm on my phone but there should be a rule that says you have to have an Associates Degree to play professional sports.

A 19 year old with a $100 Million contract can't carry on a conversation with a stockbroker, lawyer, agent or even the CEO/owner of the team. And his lawyer can't help him out because there's too much he doesn't know.

Unless you got all A's in high school, or if you got a perfect score on the SAT's you need that two years of college to refine your self.

And I say this because I didn't go to college directly out of high school and when I finally went, there was a lot of basic stuff that I didn't know.

Back