Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY NBA Top 50 Greatest Players Of All Time (Redux)

I said time to make a new 50 and I wonder who will be kicked out which means I wonder who will be omitted on the new lists lol

Anyhoo I expect this to take time I’ll try to drop mine in a lil while

Off the top I don’t expect to see Kevin Mchale

Kevin McHale was the best PF ever until Tim Duncan came along,nobody could guard Kevin McHale

one on one. "Kevin McHale was the best player I played against at my position"-Barkley

Kevin McHale was the best PF ever until Tim Duncan came along,nobody could guard Kevin McHale

one on one. "Kevin McHale was the best player I played against at my position"-Barkley
Okay and now where is mchale? FOH

Mchale would get sonned by Lamarcus Aldridge

That title belonged to the Mailman.

I grew up in Massachusetts watching the Celtics.

Kwvin McHale scored 50+ points in a game once. He belongs in the list.

Here's 3 names that should be considered:

Earl Lloyd
Sweetwater Clifton
Chuck Cooper

Those are the first Black players in the NBA. They played in the same era as Bob Cousy and John Havelchik. Although I've never seen them play, my instinct tells me they would have dunked on George Mikan and crossed over Jerry West.

Here's 3 names that should be considered:

Earl Lloyd
Sweetwater Clifton
Chuck Cooper

Those are the first Black players in the NBA. They played in the same era as Bob Cousy and John Havelchik. Although I've never seen them play, my instinct tells me they would have dunked on George Mikan and crossed over Jerry West.
They weren’t even on the original list but they’re supposed to make it now?

They weren’t even on the original list but they’re supposed to make it now?

First of all, why do you think they didn't make the original list?

Second of all, they probably didn't, or weren't allowed to go all out. They probably didn't have the freedom to score 50 points at will.

First of all, why do you think they didn't make the original list?

Second of all, they probably didn't, or weren't allowed to go all out. They probably didn't have the freedom to score 50 points at will.
I don’t know why they didn’t make the original list. And it will be damn near impossible for them to make the second list.

Well I'd put them over George Mikan, Bob Cousy and John Havelchik
Based off of what?

This?
Although I've never seen them play, my instinct tells me they would have dunked on George Mikan and crossed over Jerry West.

giphy.gif

Back