Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
Maybe he does if lebron isn't 41. But that's not the reality. If they feel like he's ready they feel like he's ready. It's okay if they're wrong. Happens all the time.

Yall acting like most of these draft picks hit when most of these kids will be out the league in less than 3 yrs anyway.

It’s not at all about drafting a better player, I think Bronny is being done a disservice. Coming off something like what happened a year ago and having a below average single college season doesn’t equate to longevity. You’d think a legend like LeBron would tell his son to cook in college after all that & he could end up being a top pick next year. Any other kid with this shit going on would not be drafted. Add the fact that his father own team drafts him. Just feels like Bronny ain’t gonna be around for too long after his dad finally retires. You say most of these kids be out the league less than three years…. Well.

Even if he’s NOT ready, there is absolutely no benefit for Bronny to have stayed in school. None.

Yes there was.

He could've went to a less talented team, showed that he had lead guard skills and get drafted as a PG.

Right now, he's a 6'2 off guard without the ball-handling and scoring aggression to play point.

He was about to go undrafted and play in China or whatever until his father saved him.

Bonny already set for life, if he really cares about basketball and being the best he could be, he would've went back to college or another pro league to develop.

Welp, LeBron did it again.

Find another way for ppl to hate him.

Don't let them win the chip this year.

I can't wait.. so many salty tears. Weather or not Bronny is impactful

Once again the internet shows up. You have an opinion opposite of what the lakers did, that means you hating on lebron and/or his son...lol

Shit..I just set myself up for a Tatum n Duece team up! Damn.

Cs let JB go to mk room for Duece.

Last edited:
It’s not at all about drafting a better player, I think Bronny is being done a disservice. Coming off something like what happened a year ago and having a below average single college season doesn’t equate to longevity. You’d think a legend like LeBron would tell his son to cook in college after all that & he could end up being a top pick next year. Any other kid with this shit going on would not be drafted. Add the fact that his father own team drafts him. Just feels like Bronny ain’t gonna be around for too long after his dad finally retires. You say most of these kids be out the league less than three years…. Well

Respectfully Bron probably knows a lot more about longevity and what bronny needs at this stage than you or anyone else in here. Bronny is either gonna carve out a role in the league or he isn't.

Only ones doing him a disservice is niggas like yall.

Respectfully Bron probably knows a lot more about longevity and what bronny needs at this stage than you or anyone else in here. Bronny is either gonna carve out a role in the league or he isn't.

Lol doing him a disservice how?

He's a multi-millionaire that brute forced his way into the league and decided to take the easy way out so his daddy can say I played with my son.

And when his son flames out because he never got a chance to be his own person, I'm sure he'll regret this lol.

I don't understand anyone who isn't a Lakers fan being upset about the pick. Shit's weird.

I wasn't a fan of the pick, as an actual Lakers fan, but now I hope lil blood does his stuff. I'm all in on LBJ².

Yes there was.

He could've went to a less talented team, showed that he had lead guard skills and get drafted as a PG.

Right now, he's a 6'2 off guard without the ball-handling and scoring aggression to play point.

He was about to go undrafted and play in China or whatever until his father saved him.

Bonny already set for life, if he really cares about basketball and being the best he could be, he would've went back to college or another pro league to develop.
You want him to play in a lesser league...with lesser competition? And you think that's gonna make him better than being drafted into the best league on earth and spending those same years playing against the best players on earth?

Got it. You convinced me.

Lol, hey all of this is just an opinion maybe it works out. Just not an ideal start to me. To say niggas not agreeing to how all this came to be is a disservice is wild tho.

All this being said, I’m looking forward to seeing how this Wizards rebuild plays out. Especially with these ‘25/‘26 draft picks.

Back