Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
A lot of players who have no business being drafted get drafted.

Yall acting like a heinous crime has been committed and its ridiculous.

Bruh...come on man. If his name was Brian James and he got drafted..you know, you would be like..

I hope he shows out in summer league or pre-draft workouts

Cause I just don't see the appeal for this "guy"

Ain't nobody hating. He don't change anyone's life here. We all just keeping real on this matter..

I could maybe understand if they picked bronny at 17 but yall doing entirely too much for a 55th pick just cause yall don't like his dad.

Some of you niggas older than lebron. Grow up.
It’s a good thing you don’t live in LA or the states for that matter. If you think what these folks are saying is bad, You would be shocked with how crazy and nasty the Laker fans are about to get over this shit. Lmao. A lot of them don’t even like Lebron already. Just imagine how nasty they gonna get now?

Like I said earlier I personally love the shit show.

I do feel bad for Bronny though.

Bruh...come on man. If his name was Brian James and he got drafted..you know, you would be like..

I hope he shows out in summer league or pre-draft workouts

Cause I just don't see the appeal for thos "guy"

Ain't nobody hating. He don't change anyone's life here. We all just keeping real on this matter..

Yall not keeping it real cause any real father in position to help their kids dream and career is gonna do what they can to make that happen. I'm questioning anyone who wouldn't.

He was the 55th pick nothing of value has been given but an opportunity.

Yall not keeping it real cause any real father in position to help their kids dream and career is gonna do what they can to make that happen. I'm questioning anyone who wouldn't.

By that logic, Bronny should of stayed in school.

By that logic, Bronny should of stayed in school.
Maybe he does if lebron isn't 41. But that's not the reality. If they feel like he's ready they feel like he's ready. It's okay if they're wrong. Happens all the time.

Yall acting like most of these draft picks hit when most of these kids will be out the league in less than 3 yrs anyway.

It’s crazy dudes is acting like cornballs over the 55th pick in an NBA draft.

Those picks never really matter and when they do, it’s an extremely rare thing.

Back