Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
2nd rounders don’t even get automatic contracts. Niggas gotta MAKE the team. Either Bronny can play and will be on the roster…or he isn’t and he won’t be.

This shit don’t really need a town hall debate.

I honestly think he’s more than good enough to make the roster.
Bronny getting a contract, believe that. 😂

No matter where he ended up niggas was gonna get at him. He's been dealing with that for years.

Bronny built for that part. He really just needs to take full advantage of his blessing. That's all anyone should ask.
Nah,

The hate he about to get is gonna be worse than anything he has ever faced. He isn’t gonna get it from just the players. Dude is gonna get it from the media and crazy ass fans too.

When he was in high school and college he didn’t get the ridicule he is about to face now. This shit is gonna be crazy. Especially if he doesn’t go to the G league and is actually on the main bench.

2nd rounders don’t even get automatic contracts. Niggas gotta MAKE the team. Either Bronny can play and will be on the roster…or he isn’t and he won’t be.

This shit don’t really need a town hall debate.

I honestly think he’s more than good enough to make the roster.
They're not going to waive him anytime soon. At least not while lebron is around. Bronny will get as good a shot as any prospect ever has. I hope he takes advantage.

Back