Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED NBA Draft 2024

Added to Calendar: 06-26-24, 06-27-24

test
Well I’m not too familiar with the guy we drafted but saw some numbers and a few highlights and I’m intrigued. Shooting rebounding and passing at a solid clip he might be able to play right away. He’s Hauser insurance since he’s a free agent in 2025 so I can’t get too mad. Maybe we get a big in free agency

I need Knicks to trade Alec Burks for Malcolm Brogdon and those 2nd round picks picks.

Edit: never mind

Last edited:
I need Knicks to trade Alec Burks for Malcolm Brogdon and those 2nd round picks picks.

Edit: never mind
They're not I see what the deal is now they're trying to resign IHart while also keeping Mitch. The french kid is stashed so he doesn't affect the cap and put them in the apron. They have 22m left which is enough to pay IHart the 72m for 4 years. Now it's on IHart of he actually wants to come back.

They're not I see what the deal is now they're trying to resign IHart while also keeping Mitch. The french kid is stashed so he doesn't affect the cap and put them in the apron. They have 22m left which is enough to pay IHart the 72m for 4 years. Now it's on IHart of he actually wants to come back.
I hope he comes back but I cant fault him for not coming back if OKC offers him 100Ms. Thats alot of money to turn down.

Back