Welcome To aBlackWeb

name me a old bird who was mean to all the kids growing up.

Based Dave 96

Stoned is the way of the walk.
Mrs. Green was a mean ole battleax...... i never seen the woman smile...... her own daughter said her momma held her back from being happy in life..... she was the type of woman who thought that all kids were trouble & won't amount to shit in life.

Ion know, when I was young there were a number of people that I used to think were mean. I attributed to how they talked to you, either yelling all the time or the manner in which they spoke.

Then I got older and I looked back. Some of em actually were caring women. They yelled all the time becaus that’s how they were spoken to. So to them is just the way they talked.

Some of them based on things they did, when I got older I realized even if things they did I felt was wrong, it came from a place in them that wasn’t healed. So it was like a child like tantrum of action so I can’t even attribute it to knowing being vindictive.

Ion really recall to many fucked up women, I had a lot more fucked up men in my life than women.

Never really dealt with an outright mean woman.

Mrs Fulton

She was the school's guidance counselor and very afro centric, strict and militant. All the students were scared of her. She made sure we had good home training if the students act up. The Parents loved her. My Pops liked her and gave her the green light so Mrs Fulton always had me in detention. Even had me doing janitor work. I remember her pulling and twisting my ear in the hallway for doing mischievous stuff.

I bumped into an old friend a month ago that still had their year book. Just looking at them pics brought back so many memories. There was one pic of me and Mrs Fulton where she had this long ass Ruler and slams it on my desk for dozing off.😄

I miss her

Last edited:
Mrs Fulton

She was the school's guidance counselor and very afro centric, strict and militant. All the students were scared of her. She made sure we had good home training if the students act up. The Parents loved her. My Pops liked her and gave her the green light so Mrs Fulton always had me in detention. Even had me doing janitor work. I remember her pulling and twisting my ear in the hallway for doing mischievous stuff.

I bumped into an old friend a month ago that still had their year book. Just looking at them pics brought back so many memories. There was one pic of me and Mrs Fulton where she had this long ass Ruler and slams it on my desk for dosing off.😄

I miss her
sounds like a woman who got her house egged a few times a month.

sounds like a woman who got her house egged a few times a month.
Oh nah

Students knew better.
We had a lot of respect for her.

Speaking of egging.... One time during Halloween an old white lady named Carroll that use to give me Bible lessons came to my house drenched in egg yoke. My sister and I helped get her cleaned up. When we found out who did it in the neighborhood, my big sister gave me the okay to get back at them punks...

Them punks went to the same school as me and when I told my brothers, we jumped them in the hallway and dragged them to the bathroom beating them up. When Mrs Fulton heard we were fighting she rushed to the scene and stopped the fight. She had me in detention for the whole year.

My 4th grade teacher Mrs. Hunter. That woman for whatever reason had it out for me. She was mean as shit. Racist too. Moms had to come up there and curse her ass out one time.

Back