Welcome To aBlackWeb

My daughter

In tears thinking about losing one of my daughters. There's no way I can imagine what you're going through. RIP to your baby girl. Condolences brother. Cry it out and please reach out if you need anything. Maybe ABW can set something up to send donations for the funeral.

Just thinking about you and your family. Keep your head up my guy

Thanks @Cain. We are doing the best we can and moving forward. I'm finding it hard to do a lot of stuff that used to be somewhat normal for me. I did start seeing a counselor and we are all taking advantage of other resources made available to us.

I used to want to be an old man, get into my 90s, maybe even 100. Now I don't care. Death would only hasten our reunion and I'm ready for it whenever it does come.

The holidays coming up are going to be hard. My little girl loved holidays, especially Halloween, Christmas and the 4th of July. We were first told that she had cancer on 10/28 of last year. She spent Halloween in the hospital getting ready for treatment to start. It's going to be tough as we approach that this year and she is no longer here...

Thanks @Cain. We are doing the best we can and moving forward. I'm finding it hard to do a lot of stuff that used to be somewhat normal for me. I did start seeing a counselor and we are all taking advantage of other resources made available to us.

I used to want to be an old man, get into my 90s, maybe even 100. Now I don't care. Death would only hasten our reunion and I'm ready for it whenever it does come.

The holidays coming up are going to be hard. My little girl loved holidays, especially Halloween, Christmas and the 4th of July. We were first told that she had cancer on 10/28 of last year. She spent Halloween in the hospital getting ready for treatment to start. It's going to be tough as we approach that this year and she is no longer here...
its ok for ya'll to still honor her at these occasions. She is always gonna be with ya'll man.

It's going to be tough for a long time but keep your head up and keep moving keeping your daughters spirit to guide your steps in life. Death so close to you will make you rethink every thing good or bad.

Stay strong bro

Back