Welcome To aBlackWeb

MTV Suspends 'Catfish' Amid Sexual Misconduct Investigation

lol @ "making her straight."

Most of these lesbo chicks aren't pure lesbo anyway........theyr'e mostly bi.

Not a bad looking chick though, but definitely not the type to go for a dude like that.

Hope they have some sort of concrete evidence to support her claim, because it'd be kinda fucked up if they suspended the show just off of a baseless accusation.

They must've gotten confirmation from some of the camera crew or something.

Gonna be interesting to see how this plays out.

I heard he simply complemented her thats it bitch looking for money i hope he sues her this shit is outta hand

Even if he did say that shit, so what. Only trouble he has is w his wife who just had his kid not too long ago. Outside of that, his career is good.

Now if she has pages and pages of him harassing her, he’s done but i don’t think she does. She keeps asking for likes. Social media whore.

Even if he did say that shit, so what. Only trouble he has is w his wife who just had his kid not too long ago. Outside of that, his career is good.

Now if she has pages and pages of him harassing her, he’s done but i don’t think she does. She keeps asking for likes. Social media whore.

i can't remember the exact quote but it was harmless i don't think he was even trying to bag he was just being positive

Back