Welcome To aBlackWeb

Movies/Shows you saw later in life but dont get the hype

loud-ninja

Here to point out the illogical
What are some shows or movies you didnt see when they first came out but you saw years later? These movies and shows may have came out before you were alive or too young. Or maybe you werent interested in watching when it first came out but decided to give it a shot later. After watching, you just thought it was meh and dont get the hype.

My pick is "the warriors". I first saw that movie in college and that was around 2007. My 3rd year. I just didnt find that movie as great as people made it seems since it is considered a cult classic.

poster-grail.jpg

I got so many more but this one instantly comes to mind bcuz I was trying to get some pussy and I was forced to watch this bullshit.

poster-grail.jpg

I got so many more but this one instantly comes to mind bcuz I was trying to get some pussy and I was forced to watch this bullshit.
Lol. The only time I ever heard of Monty Python in the states was from a info commercial where they were selling the boxed set.

poster-grail.jpg

Fuckin loved this movie. I was a huge Monty Python fan when I was a kid when it came on the PBS station at night. I didn't see this until I was 15 and found it hilarious.

Highlander and every sequel/show associated with it. Heard so much about it when I was younger, plot sounded amazing and Christopher Lambert is my guy. Saw it a couple of weeks ago and it was straight BASURA.

Back