Welcome To aBlackWeb

Motivation: Byron Allen breakfast club interview. A must watch.

Listened to this at work yesterday. Didn't know much about Byron Allen but came away very impressed.

All those considerations ( that he didn't get) he asked for from the Obama administration when it was coming in would've been game changers.

Last edited:
Halfway through, great interview so far. Giving me some much needed extra motivation.

That black college sports channel could be a game changer.

Cuz once niggas stop feeling like they have to go to a white school ( Duke, unc, etc) that'll bring in alot of money to black schools which will provide alot more opportunities.

The only thing I have a problem with is it seems this may be about his own inclusion vs our inclusion.
And he's under the umbrella of they trynna keep us down.

I'm not sure I'm right ....but I guess I'm thankful for the fight.

I was familiar with him because I'm a nightowl, and I've seen him interview a bunch celebrities about upcoming movie their in. Had no idea he was doing shit at this level, this is probably one of the best interviews this year he was dropping science.

Can't believe this thread hasn't gotten more replies. What homie is building and doing is inspirational. The nigga owns a News company. It's CNN,MSNBC, Fox then his company the Weather Channel.

That shit is huge

Bruh been makin major moves on the low low. That's what I'm impressed wit the most. Amazed how he's been flying under the radar for this long

Bruh been makin major moves on the low low. That's what I'm impressed wit the most. Amazed how he's been flying under the radar for this long
Cause when you go high, “they” start paying attention with their scopes and try to shoot you down

The only thing I have a problem with is it seems this may be about his own inclusion vs our inclusion.
And he's under the umbrella of they trynna keep us down.

I'm not sure I'm right ....but I guess I'm thankful for the fight.

You first made a thread on this before, folks should check it out.

But I say it's about both.
Comcast is appearing to jeopardize all of us.
Basically trying to hold our civil rights hostage.
This should be a huge public backlash for them.
I'm glad he got on the show to speak on it.

I can vaguely remember Byron as a stand-up comic. I think the first time I saw dude was pretty bad but he got better, then he disappeared and wound up with a talk show.

Didn't know all the moves he was making though.

byron allen reminds me a lot of oj simpson, those cross-over negroes always manage to find their way home when their asses are in trouble

el oh el

Lawd, why am I not surprised at race's response lol

Back