Welcome To aBlackWeb

I mean, it is mortal kombat. People watched for the action and fight scenes for the most part. Similar to why you continue to watch fast and furious. Fighting games are not known for their stories. Besides, you never liked mortal kombat as a whole anyway.
Now tell me this LOUD ninja

Mortal kombat has done a pretty good job with the story mode for their games right? Probably more than any other fighting game franchise right? So I don’t think what you are saying is a decent excuse

And you trying to get too off base on the point I’m making

i get it that Cole was unnecessary but anytime the movie gets brought up it’s usually gonna be gripes about cole

all I’m saying is, there were bigger things wrong with the movie than Cole that should warrant the attention

Now tell me this LOUD ninja

Mortal kombat has done a pretty good job with the story mode for their games right? Probably more than any other fighting game franchise right? So I don’t think what you are saying is a decent excuse

And you trying to get too off base on the point I’m making

i get it that Cole was unnecessary but anytime the movie gets brought up it’s usually gonna be gripes about cole

all I’m saying is, there were bigger things wrong with the movie than Cole that should warrant the attention
The movie was about cole was it not? That means the writing was based on him. If cole was not in it, the story would have been completely different. At least in regards to scorpion having a descendant. I forgot all that happened in that movie. There were a few other things that i didnt like but focusing on cole was a big part of the writing.

I agree, mortal kombat stories in games has gotten better over the years.

For the record, it was only ok to me.

The movie was about cole was it not? That means the writing was based on him. If cole was not in it, the story would have been completely different. At least in regards to scorpion having a descendant. I forgot all that happened in that movie. There were a few other things that i didnt like but focusing on cole was a big part of the writing.

I agree, mortal kombat stories in games has gotten better over the years.

For the record, it was only ok to me.
If the movie was written better, Cole would be received better

you know why you forgot what happened? Lol

I wanted awesome fight scenes and brutalities

An average story would have been nice at least because otherwise you're just watching the game on a huge screen

There was absolutely no need to create a new character when there's so many to choose from to have as the main

Plus a lot of characters have backstories they could have gone into

So I went back to that mk1 to find my original opinion on that movie. I started to remember all the plot holes, lol. There were many things that bothered me. Wasnt the greatest by far but far from the being the worst movie. I also remember this gem...

I’m a hater B lol

It’s a combo at laughing at the optimism of building off this shitty movie and a handful of ppl saying the same thing about needing a 4 season TV show to fully explore the “deep lore” of MK which is a dead giveaway to say this movie sucks without saying it

the story of MK is garbage as a whole (yeah I said it) and the story in this movie was nonexistent

fuck the games, fuck the stiff ass controls, fuck midway, fuck Ed boon, fuck Jax and that weak ass mustache and having Baby arms until he manifested larger arms out of thin air

Like I thought, never liked MK. Why you here this time
:hahaha:

So I went back to that mk1 to find my original opinion on that movie. I started to remember all the plot holes, lol. There were many things that bothered me. Wasnt the greatest by far but far from the being the worst movie. I also remember this gem...

Like I thought, never liked MK. Why you here this time
:hahaha:
I was having fun lol

Wait, there's people that thought Mortal Kombat was a good film?

I thought it served it's purpose as a set up film without doing what most franchise reboots do, giving us the exact same first film.

I didn't like the Cole character but again it served a clear purpose tying in the scorpion and subzero lore and making it relevant in the present.

🤷🏿‍♂️

Mighty Morphin Mortal Kombat comin back huh?

Yeah, aite. I'm gonna watch this turdwater on Max like I did the first one.

The intro was dope but it fell apart the moment Raiden appeared on screen. Karl Urban dope but this news looks to follow the first movie's lead with the weird casting.

Back