Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY More young people are getting colorectal cancers, and doctors don’t know why

It's the fast food diet and marketing system.

Whopper whopper whopper at BK!!!

I Hate that fckin commercial!

real talk many years ago I took a vacation to France and London. On the streets of Paris you would just see gorgeous women going about they business... regularly dressed but looked like RUNWAY models

Then I hopped on the TGV and seen the women in London.... looking flabby and sick

Difference?? There were NO fast food spots in volume over in Paris and no 24/7 stores. Any non-Cafe spots closed at 9 or 10pm.

In London..I saw many 7/11, Quickie Mart/Royal Farms etc. selling tons of processed foods like in the US

This is no accident!

Seek God with your WHOLE HEART, observing his word and give yourself to fasting, prayer and repentance DAILY that it may be well with you both spiritually and physically in Christ Yhoshua’s name!

The problem I believe is the insurance companies. So they lowered the age to get screenings to 45 right?? But by the time less than 45 year olds get screened they are in late stage according to the article

Heres a solution...lower the screen age to 40 and force the insurance company to cover that age group.

And probably ditch the burgers and steak

Back