Welcome To aBlackWeb

This shit was dope! Dev Patel is very believable as an action star, but the action is enhanced with his acting talent. If he were white Hollywood would be gushing over him, pause.

I could see this being a series similar to Jon Wick. There’s people the main guy reports to and they just lost their biggest voting block potentially. Plus Dev’s character might want to put a stop to them as well.

Solid film, promising franchise.

Just seen it, I thought it was dope. I feel like because I’m not well versed in Indian history and politics, it likely didn’t have the intended impact on me. That said, it was still enjoyable, the action was dope. Not John Wick dope, but only because John Wick did it first. I was also a little confused on the connection between his mother and the chief.

It was a good revenge tale, though.
There wasn’t a connection beyond him killing her and Monkey Man witnessing it. At least that’s all they gave us here. If there’s a sequel maybe she was part of the overall organization and defected or something, idk.

This shit was dope! Dev Patel is very believable as an action star, but the action is enhanced with his acting talent. If he were white Hollywood would be gushing over him, pause.

I could see this being a series similar to Jon Wick. There’s people the main guy reports to and they just lost their biggest voting block potentially. Plus Dev’s character might want to put a stop to them as well.

Solid film, promising franchise.
You watched it in theaters?

Only Monkey Man I fucks with
7d8336e46f1d9ef8a6aa7a59d05c124a.jpg

Back