Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Finally get to see what brother Bo got after years away from the ring

dont fuck this up Bo!!

Baeszler and Starks make a hell of a team. I kinda hope they get a run with the straps before they decide to randomly split them
Actually kinda wild to say: they gotta wait their turn cause Jade / Bianca and Kairi / IYO are ahead of them

Goes to show that they are trying to actually build a tag division but the issue with that is now theres not enough bodies for WWE / WHC contenders

and not just after years of being away but after years of being a comedy act/jobber.

Actually kinda wild to say: they gotta wait their turn cause Jade / Bianca and Kairi / IYO are ahead of them

Goes to show that they are trying to actually build a tag division but the issue with that is now theres not enough bodies for WWE / WHC contenders

They not seeing them joints no time soon. I feel like the split will come before they ever do but im hoping they can stay together long enough to get a run. they way too nice not have one

Only way to kinda fill those spots is if they fast track Giulia, Stephanie, and some of the other NXT women.

They not seeing them joints no time soon. I feel like the split will come before they ever do but im hoping they can stay together long enough to get a run. they way too nice not have one
You can let them cook a bit longer. I always say they should do some bombastic shit and just trade the belts back and forth which will be fine as long as the matches are good. Realistically Jade / Bianca shouldnt go past Mania as a team so if you wanna build Zoey into a formidable contender for a big title one day having her get a tag title run with Shayna should help them get more over.

Only way to kinda fill those spots is if they fast track Giulia, Stephanie, and some of the other NXT women.

Yeh word I dont expect Giulia, Stephanie and the chick Delta to stay on NXT too long so that could help solve that problem of needing solo stars. Charlotte and Becky will soon be back too.

Yeh word I dont expect Giulia, Stephanie and the chick Delta to stay on NXT too long so that could help solve that problem of needing solo stars. Charlotte and Becky will soon be back too.

Yeah we don't need those two default title holders back anytime soon.

Back