Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

I think if Gunther beats Orton in Germany. I think it's possible that next year's WrestleMania could be Gunther vs Punk vs Rollins. Idk it's a long ways to go to Vegas.

Punk vs Rollins gotta be one on one unless they say fuck it and do it at Bash in Berlin first. A triple threat with Gunther would be intriguing

From what I read triple h said he’s open to a Brock return, all he has to do is call. Unless that’s a false report. I read this a few weeks ago

They still weighing and waiting out the legal ramifications of that lawsuit. It’s all a wait and see. I think he’s gonna be back eventually tho.

Punk vs Rollins gotta be one on one unless they say fuck it and do it at Bash in Berlin first. A triple threat with Gunther would be intriguing
The earliest I can see Rollins/Punk being started is at Survivor Series. Drew/Punk 2 might get done in Germany and then we might get the last match between them at Bad Blood in HIAC. Rollins probably will fuck Punk over in that match and we could get the first Punk vs Rollins at Survivor Series.

This ^^^ depends on how the case/Lesnar situation is progressing.

Well Priest's promo was basically him coming out as a babyface. Lol.

The rest of JD coming into the picture wit Finn was cold tho

Back