Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/16)

Not tryna be a prisoner of the moment. But Dom might effectively be the best heel of all time.

He's been getting unanimously boo'd for almost 2 straight years.... Like booing him is his main gimmick.. He couldn't even talk at the height of it...

People still boo him... But after Saturday.... Shit gonna be crazy Tonight..bmore crowd always live as shit.. I'm smoking and pregaming now

Doesn't look like we're getting any bloodline or judgement day shit tonight 🤕

We are getting the Wyatt Sicks in ring debut though

Not tryna be a prisoner of the moment. But Dom might effectively be the best heel of all time.

He's been getting unanimously boo'd for almost 2 straight years.... Like booing him is his main gimmick.. He couldn't even talk at the height of it...

People still boo him... But after Saturday.... Shit gonna be crazy Tonight..bmore crowd always live as shit.. I'm smoking and pregaming now

He’s definitely the most over heel in the company right now.

Orton need to get the hell on

he ran from that bloodline beat down what makes him think he stand a chance against Kang Guntha

KoTR was light

I’m just fine with Orton taking the L. Gunther vs Seth is too early, Priest gonna be busy with the Judgement Day mess, Jey isn’t credible, Sami maybe? Let em rock.

Damn I’m literally going back home tomorrow. I wish I left yesterday I’d be at Raw tonight.

Orton Gunther will slap regardless

But I wanted to hear Brock’s music.

That would’ve sent that place in a frenzy.

But I guess he still wants to vacation

Orton Gunther will slap regardless

But I wanted to hear Brock’s music.

That would’ve sent that place in a frenzy.

But I guess he still wants to vacation

If things go right I stand my prediction that we get Gunther vs Brock at Wrestlemania

I’m just fine with Orton taking the L. Gunther vs Seth is too early, Priest gonna be busy with the Judgement Day mess, Jey isn’t credible, Sami maybe? Let em rock.
I think if Gunther beats Orton in Germany. I think it's possible that next year's WrestleMania could be Gunther vs Punk vs Rollins. Idk it's a long ways to go to Vegas.

Back