Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

Oh so screw Nia Jax huh? Becky gets ha-do-ken'd and that put her at the front of the line for a title shot??

Nia Snax needs to win the rumble if we're being honest

dg8v6q5-1f2ad0dd-f0f2-433b-9536-2bd34323d22f.gif
can't lie i wouldn't mind taking a couple of light taps on the face from Nia in that position Rhea in.

This RAW tonight stunk.

Aside from the DIY / Judgement Day match and the Woods / Kaiser match this was a slog of a show. Stupid main event and a bunch of nothin matches.

These 3 hours feel dreadful when your anchors are not apart of the show. Wheres Gable? Punk? Sami? What happened to the Creeds? Cody & Drew / Rhea & Becky in promos and nothin else.

This RAW tonight stunk.

Aside from the DIY / Judgement Day match and the Woods / Kaiser match this was a slog of a show. Stupid main event and a bunch of nothin matches.

These 3 hours feel dreadful when your anchors are not apart of the show. Wheres Gable? Punk? Sami? What happened to the Creeds? Cody & Drew / Rhea & Becky in promos and nothin else.

probably phoned it in due to the football game tonight

I kept seeing how they were probably gonna get hammered tonight

next week will probably be pretty stacked

It was an average episode of Raw. The main event was decent. I liked seeing Xavier Woods goin off with dude from
imperium. Nothing more to write home about I expect next week to be way better for the go home to the Rumble.

Back