Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

No more Yeet?
I-am-shocked.gif

Its wack seeing folks online still crying about Nia Jax and her previous stint. She's clearly a better performer than a couple years ago and they are also booking her better in the sense they know shes a big meaty woman so they play to that strength. I'm convinced folks just racist or not really actually paying attention. Their complaints arent genuine. Nia isnt gonna put on a masterclass but shes a serviceable big woman gettin her Vader on.

Why the fucc not? Wit the HHH regime...ITS A NEW DAY...YES IT IS!
If Nia was en route to becoming the Women's World Heavyweight Title I could see her getting a win over Becky

But if its just an upset which leads to her getting washed by Rhea anyway it does her no favors.

Right now Nia is a dominant upper mid-card in the womens division and thats a good place to be. If Jade is still a WIP with no time table for her arrival than Becky is the only other person aside from Rhea to put down Nia. Right now Nia is right place wrong time cause Rhea is champ and I can see Rhea holding it down for the better part of 2024, til at least Summerslam maybe.

Its wack seeing folks online still crying about Nia Jax and her previous stint. She's clearly a better performer than a couple years ago and they are also booking her better in the sense they know shes a big meaty woman so they play to that strength. I'm convinced folks just racist or not really actually paying attention. Their complaints arent genuine. Nia isnt gonna put on a masterclass but shes a serviceable big woman gettin her Vader on.
She been cooking. I enjoyed the match.

I think your tag match bout to be crazy

Back