Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw (9/23)

Short and sweet but wished it was an instant angle opener but the slow build goes from here.

They could of did this exact thing as the opener tho but I get they wanted viewers to stay locked in.

Wise man coming back home after he done being Romans white hand man. The heel Punk and Paul Heyman duo gotta reunite even if its a short time.

WWE tv just got much more interesting with Punk cause Punk is a natural disrupter
Every week has been pretty good but its always safe creatively
Punk gon change that hopefully in a good way

The reality is tho Punk is hella injury prone so I think it would be best to have him as an attraction guy but more frequent than Brock / Logan

WWE tv just got much more interesting with Punk cause Punk is a natural disrupter

The reality is tho Punk is hella injury prone so I think it would be best to have him as an attraction guy but more frequent than Brock / Logan

this

they dont need him on tv every week or competing on weekly eps of RAW

He isn't injury prone imo. 2 incidents during his AEW run, 1 of which was a freak accident can't really be considered injury proneness. Especially when compared to someone like Danielson or someone who actually is.

I agree he shouldn't be working EVERY single week though. He should be on that Cody schedule; no wrestling every week, just live mics.

He isn't injury prone imo. 2 incidents during his AEW run, 1 of which was a freak accident can't really be considered injury proneness. Especially when compared to someone like Danielson or someone who actually is.

I agree he shouldn't be working EVERY single week though. He should be on that Cody schedule; no wrestling every week, just live mics.

But Cody works the house shows tho.

He def got the Edge deal that Adam said he turned down. Attraction matches and not over exposed.

I think folks think Punk is injury prone because Chi Beezy will never let the ankle injury up lol but that was one time. Lol Punk really hasnt had many major injuries in his WWE career. Im more worried somebody is going to get slick mouthed and set Punk off the rails.

Last edited:
He def got the Edge deal that Adam said he turned down. Attraction matches and not over exposed.

I think folks think Punk is injury prone because Chi Beezy will never let the ankle injury up lol but that was one time. Lol Punk really hasnt had many major injuries in his WWE career. Im more worried somebody is going to get slick mouthed and set Punk off the rails.

I dont think anyone in WWE would pop off but I feel you

Back