Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: (Season Premiere, 9/9)

The girl who made and gifted him the bracelet

Shiiitttt.. if that was me they'd have to have me in the front row at very got damn show

but i saw where ppl were trying to make up a big deal and bring up how she wasnt getting any mention after giving him the bracelet n she said she was good.

Big Sheamo gone be waiting wit that receipt tomorrow

& Braun better not win this fkin tourni over the Yeet Man

I think Joe will be aight, j

he started to come alive more throughout the show, he just need a few more under his belt to adjust but he alreaddy picking up where Cole left off with the hate for JD and Dom which is funny

This the 2nd time in weeks JD and Finn got pinned in a non-title match by a Jey led team. Man get the tag titles off these niggas

I think Joe will be aight, j

he started to come alive more throughout the show, he just need a few more under his belt to adjust but he alreaddy picking up where Cole left off with the hate for JD and Dom which is funny

Same thing I was sayin to myself. Once he more comfortable...I think he'll be cool. Callin JD a bobblehead had me lol'ing.

PWInsiderElite.com has confirmed the following Producers for tonight's Raw taping:

TJ Wilson - Rhea Ripley promo.

Jason Jordan - Alpha Academy vs. American Made.

Kenn Doane - Zelina Vega vs. Shayna Baszler.

Chris Park - CM Punk promo.

Shawn Daivari -Dragon Lee vs. Dominik Mysterio vs. Ilja Dragonuv.

TJ Wilson - Damage CTRL vs. Alba Fyre & Isla Dawn with Jade Cargill & Bianca Belair at ringside - Number one contenders match to Women's Tag titles.

Chris Park -Sheamus vs. Braun Strowman vs. Ludvig Kaiser.

Jamie Noble - Damian Priest & Jey Uso vs. Judgment Day.

Molly Holly produced tonight's WWE Main Event taping.

Oh yeh we kickin Dragon Lee in gear now....

the-rock-hmm.gif

Back