Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: (Season Premiere, 9/9)

Yeah thebcrowd reaction says different about what yall sayin. Fans love them. WWE isn't tryin to have them be invincible super natural beings like Bray was wit Fiend. Each of them are the way they are b/c what was done to them. But at the end of the day...they still human.

I think that's why HHH has them booked the way they are. Apparently it's working b/c of...the crowd reaction. Crowd reaction will ALWAYS tell you how over a talent is.

Last edited:
yea, the ppl are fucking with them and i dont see a whole lot trashing the match from tonight just saying the same thing we are about the mask and him just needing to be himself so hopefully thats something they lean into going forward

They are all serviceable in-ring talent they just dont need to go into the ring rocking masks. And so far the most important nigga in the mix was wearing his tonight. He can pull off the dual personality but its when he got into the match tonight and they were going back n forth between calling him Bo / Howdy along with him wearing the mask was when it lost me.

I'm also biased against them right now cause Gable (still) been involved in this and I wish he wasnt lol

This is not the point he's trying to make. He thinks he negrodamus'd this tag team into existence when in reality Dakota got hurt. But like the Miz and the White Sox losing is his natural habitat but he wont admit it.
She was tag teaming before Kai left. Whatever the reason she's a tag wrestler like I said she would be. Clown ass

We gonna have to see about this mod status of this individual who can’t keep his feelings outta the mix so he resorts to name calling like a whiny child but that’s to be expected when you take more losses than wins

All you have to do is watch the show and it’s obvious they was setting up CTRL, Pure Fusion and Lyra / Kaden / Katana in some kinda trio stable feud. Than Dakota got hurt and one of them other girls got hurt too so they shifted to putting IYO / Kairi into a tag not to mention Sonya has been ass since coming back. But you wouldn’t know that if you half ass watched the show & just pop up when you’re bored cause you want the attention of the mens on the board. Nigga in love with the Miz thinkin they got valid opinions lmao!

All I said was the woman would be tag teaming considering she wasn't going to be in the main event. Whether Kai got hurt or not she would be in tag teams against the studs.

Back