Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: (Season Premiere, 9/9)

He been asking for a real fight for weeks...

Gets one... Leaves the ring.

Shit just didn't do him any favors imo

Shiiiiiiiiieeeettt. Left the ring only squash a muthafucca on the top of a car. Doin that in the ring wasn't gonna do shyt to Braun. Bruh had to take it to another level

And Gable wit multiple Raw main events is something I didn't see in the cards for him

DAMN YOU VKM!!!

He don't carry that danger his brother did, this won't last.... They tried it though

they really just need to let him be Bo... they could even keep him talking about the alter ego and wearing the mask to the ring when hes not competing but outside of that just leave him as Bo Dallas.

he'll be aight long as they can figure the character out. the others be showing up witout their mask on so he just need to do the same

Last edited:
The W6 was trash right out the gate.

I know I have said it repeatedly but these mfer’s is just Ravens Flock.

Especially Gacy and Lumis. They don’t look like hillbillies but mfers that know what Nirvana’s Nevermind sounds like when played backwards.

they really just need to let him be Bo... they could even keep him talking about the alter ego and wearing the mask to the ring when hes not competing but outside of that just leave him as Bo Dallas.

he'll be aight long as they can figure the character out. the others be showing up witout their mask on so he just need to do the same
does Dallas Bolieve in Joe Hendry?

Back