Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 8/19

They dropped the ball with Otis. The Otis turn ended up being lackluster & then he got pushed to the back so Chad could fall into this Wyatt stuff. Missed opportunity to potentially create another hot babyface

It is what it is for Otis. I expected a bigger stage as far as the actual turn but the ceiling wasn’t gonna be very high. Tag titles at most? R-Truth comedy relief role? He’ll be ok I think eventually we get a proper Gable/Otis feud.

They dropped the ball with Otis. The Otis turn ended up being lackluster & then he got pushed to the back so Chad could fall into this Wyatt stuff. Missed opportunity to potentially create another hot babyface

They been dropped that ball wit him ever since he & Mandy was together and he won MITB. The instant they took that away from him...it was down hill.

Now him being wit AA gave him a resurgence...but it seem like he back to being at mid level. Which is not bad. Like Already said, fans love him. So if they still mucks wit him, he's good.

Lol he still good but he could have been a hotter babyface is the point. He had momentum that he hadn’t had in years and instead of capitalizing on it they shifted Chad into this Wyatt stuff and sidelined Otis.

Knowing HHH’s booking style I assume we might circle back to this cause we never got a proper Otis vs Chad payoff.

• The decision to have Pete Dunne feud with Sheamus was made shortly after Tyler Bate's injury. Bate is not expected to return this year.
WWE Raw Producers

• Sheamus vs. Bronson Reed: Abyss
  • Zelina vs. Sonya Deville: Kenny Dykstra
  • Gunther and Damian Priest promo: Petey Williams & Adam Pearce
  • Damian Priest vs. Braun Strowman: Petey Williams & Adam Pearce
  • Katana & Kayden vs. Shayna & Zoey: TJ Wilson
  • Adam Pearce, Drew McIntyre & Seth Rollins: Abyss
  • Jey Uso vs. Dominik Mysterio: Michael Hayes & Bobby Roode
  • Chad Gable, Creeds and Wyatt Sicks: Jason Jordan
  • Sami Zayn vs. Ilja Dragunov: Jason Jordan
Other Producers

• Main Event: Joaquin Wilde vs. Luca Crusifino: Shawn Daivari