Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 8/19

I need you to fre ya'self from the shackles of VKM booking brotha Iceberg. Those days are finally over. The return of long-term bookin and storytelling in WWE are back once again.

REJOICE!
But can they finally get in the ring and squabble? A squash match against some local talent? Something to show us they some menaces once that bell ring? Something?? Or we gotta go through another couple weeks of interviews and terrorizing Gable first?

But can they finally get in the ring and squabble? A squash match against some local talent? Some??thing to show us they some menaces once that bell ring? Something?? Or we gotta go through another couple weeks of interviews and terrorizing Gable first?
You got 3 more members to drop vhs tapes

You got 3 more members to drop vhs tapes
tenor.gif

You don't care about no Dexter Lumis tape

im interested to see how it will go cus that nigga dont even talk

i think he will just draw his feelings the same way he was doing before and his story will be connected to him, indi hartwell and the Way since they all were a thing.

i just like how they not ignoring where they all came from.

im willing to wait for them all to tell their stories cus so far they have been really good

But can they finally get in the ring and squabble? A squash match against some local talent? Something to show us they some menaces once that bell ring? Something?? Or we gotta go through another couple weeks of interviews and terrorizing Gable first?

Again...that's VKM booking. Let Chef HHH cook. Allow him correct the VKM mistake he did wit Bray.

Back