Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 7/8

Dominik Mysterio has lied so much that he actually believed that he went to prison. I was rolling last night when he told Cody if he would've put his hand on him in prison that he wouldn't be standing 🤣🤣🤣. I'm looking like "but you didn't go to prison".
Dom was a weekend warrior in city jail.

Producers:

- Cody Rhodes, Judgment Day Promo: Michael Hayes

- Candice LeRae vs. IYO SKY: TJ Wilson

- Johnny Gargano vs. Baron Corbin: Abyss

- VIP Lounge with Austin Theory: Adam Pearce

- The Miz vs. Rick Boogs: Petey Williams

- Becky Lynch/Bayley promo: TJ Wilson

- Bronson Reed vs. Dolph Ziggler: Shane Helms

- Finn Balor vs. Cody Rhodes: Michael Hayes.
Backstage News

- Shelton Benjamin vs. Damon Kemp was filmed for Main Event and produced by Adam Pearce.

- Akira Tozawa vs. Tony D'Angelo was also filmed for Main Event, and produced by Petey Williams

- Although it was mentioned on the broadcast, there was no mention of Bianca Belair on the internal rundown.

- Rick Boogs was around backstage all day, and his return was not kept a secret.

- We're told the Cody Rhodes merchandise continued to fly off the shelves.

- Cody's appearance Sunday with Fiterman sports was said to be the most successful they've done with WWE, and they're looking to book Cody more in the coming months.

- WWE were very happy with Raw and Smackdown numbers from last week. The Smackdown numbers were up significantly from last year and one of the best numbers they've done in years.

Can yal smarten me up? I’m back tracking to shit I missed with the origins of the blood line. Their promos are fire. Why Jimmy been madd quiet as of current? He’s killing these old ones.

Can yal smarten me up? I’m back tracking to shit I missed with the origins of the blood line. Their promos are fire. Why Jimmy been madd quiet as of current? He’s killing these old ones.
It started when Roman turned heel and Jey was tryna holla at him about it, which Roman rebuffed. Jey then earned a match against Roman thinking it was all love. He fucked around and found out about this tribal chief life and got broken down psychologically as well as physically.

He then suffered from abused puppy syndrome and started lashing out his anger on others. Shit started getting good to him when Jimmy came back and they won the titles and started running shit together.

Enter Sami. Sami weaseled his way in by making himself a useful idiot and a court jester for Roman's amusement. This infuriated Jey who had to bleed for this shit and now was watching Sami being let in without paying his pound of flesh. Roman manipulated this by exacerbating the situation and telling Sami that Jey was now his problem, which only enraged Jey further.

Sami would go on to stick up for Jey repeatedly even as Jey was hating on him (this is what led to the Ucey phenomenon) and Jey was pretty much silenced into acceptance of the situation. That turned at Wargames where Sami proved himself to Jey by helping them all win, earning Jeys respect. Jey coming around towards Sami made him less useful to Roman who in turn started gaslighting Sami more and more. And that led us to the now where Roman has excommunicated Sami and Jey who had found respect for him has left in exile.

Ultimately, Jey is conflicted that Sami was able to stand up to Roman in a way that he himself was never able to do.

As we reported earlier in the PWInsider Elite section, the following are backstage at tonight's Raw:

*Brock Lesnar.

*Edge and Beth Phoenix.

Edge and Phoenix will be on Raw regularly leading into the Elimination Chamber, where they will face Rhea Ripley and Finn Balor.

A ton of NXT talents are backstage as well due to the local vicinity of the taping to the Performance Center.

Back