Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Raw was a great show tonight minus the main event segment...

fuck edge scared to have a regular match for?? Me and my girl were dying at this mf scared to have a......regular wreatling match, REGULAR "WRESTLING" MATCH and your a fucking wrestler. Ruthless Agression gone soft, ended a great show on a sour note. They missing stars so I guess they going squeeze this out but there is really nothing on that plate worth anticipating.

Auska Champion(bitch is naturally hilarious I love what she is doing so much.

Becky Gone!

IICONICS BACK!!

MVP, Bobby cooking

Seth Rollins is fucking KILLLLLLING IT

Shayna whooping that annoying bitch ass.

Rey and Seth interaction was hilarious.

I like what Raw has going on now.

My biggest problem with Raw was Mysterio& Black having a tag match tha night after getting thrown off tha roof Sunday......no selling any injuries whatsoever.

it was a joke bruh

they didn't get thrown off the roof story wise but they wanted it to seem like they did

they showed a wide ass shot of the building with the second part of the roof during the match and all before the match

I think Rey even said in his promo that he was thankful for the second roof below that caught him and Aliester

it was a joke bruh

they didn't get thrown off the roof story wise but they wanted it to seem like they did

they showed a wide ass shot of the building with the second part of the roof during the match and all before the match

I think Rey even said in his promo that he was thankful for the second roof below that caught him and Aliester

Still, they’re trying to sell a 6 foot fall onto concrete... they shouldn’t even be there for a few weeks.

Still, they’re trying to sell a 6 foot fall onto concrete... they shouldn’t even be there for a few weeks.

the whole thing came across as a comedy bit to me. Especially w/ the random cameos and the Styles/Undertaker spot.

If it were a regular MITB match i'd understand but it never came across as that

the whole thing came across as a comedy bit to me. Especially w/ the random cameos and the Styles/Undertaker spot.

If it were a regular MITB match i'd understand but it never came across as that

looking at it that way... then ok... wld make sense w the way it all went down throughout the show... the weight room, taker room, food fight, Otis’ win... ok..

I’m canceling my YouTube tv on Sunday after the Jordan doc so I won’t make it

sorry

How was youtube tv?

Im on Fubo right now but been thinking bout switching. I know its a lil cheaper than Fubo and its suppose to have like unlimited DVR space + the option to let up to 5-6 other people use it.

How was youtube tv?

Im on Fubo right now but been thinking bout switching. I know its a lil cheaper than Fubo and its suppose to have like unlimited DVR space + the option to let up to 5-6 other people use it.
Didn’t really explore it like that but it’s cool I just used it for the doc and rick and morty so I didn’t really dive deep into it

it’s cool it’s just not $50 cool

looking at it that way... then ok... wld make sense w the way it all went down throughout the show... the weight room, taker room, food fight, Otis’ win... ok..

yea, thats how I've viewed all of them so far. Even that bone yard match w/ Styles hand sticking out of the grave. I thought that shit would of been even funnier if he was doing the "Too Sweet" hand sign but it was still good

Back