Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

And your biased or trolling. 🤷🏽‍♂️
Y'all need to stop hating and love Wrestling, without aew i don't think WE would have the WWE WE have rn because remember in 2019 WWE was in the mud.
Who is really biased? Me. Or yall trying to weld AEW into success that they don't have and didn't cause.

You like their wrestling, cool. But they aren't a successful wrestling business. It's a billionaires tax write off. And we all know it. Vince leaving is why WWE is up right now.

Who is really biased? Me. Or yall trying to weld AEW into success that they don't have and didn't cause.

You like their wrestling, cool. But they aren't a successful wrestling business. It's a billionaires tax write off. And we all know it. Vince leaving is why WWE is up right now.
Bro i already let it go let me be lol

Even Ariel who is a known TK hater and pro WWE acknowledged this. You just biased my boy or team WWE gang which is not a flex either. AEW def part of the reason WWE has leveled things up in multiple areas even if AEW has ran into issues since then.

And your biased or trolling. 🤷🏽‍♂️ Shenco of the WWE.
You're smarter as a person than Shenco. But you're just as deluded about the thing you like.

Like what's the troll? WWE really is selling out every show right now and having the most successful run they've ever had. AEW has nothing to do with it. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Any other language that applies please enter here.

Even Ariel who is a known TK hater and pro WWE acknowledged this. You just biased my boy or team WWE gang which is not a flex either. AEW def part of the reason WWE has leveled things up in multiple areas even if AEW has ran into issues since then.
So, AEW had nothing to do with Triple H taking over, he's the reason WWE is on the roll it's been on

You're smarter as a person than Shenco. But you're just as deluded about the thing you like.

Like what's the troll? WWE really is selling out every show right now and having the most successful run they've ever had. AEW has nothing to do with it. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. Any other language that applies please enter here.
Gang Gang til the end i get it.

Back