Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 7/8

seen this on twitter

Report My Source Tells Me Seth Rollin's Brutal Beatdown At The Hands Of Brock Lesnar On raw Was Indeed A Punishment Vince Was Upset With Seth About His Comments Regarding How Much He Makes When He Interacted With Will Ospreay. wwe Doesn't Want Stars Bragging About Money. The Source Went On To Say "Definitely Don't Expect Rollins To Take The Title From Lesnar At summer slam

Report: My High Level Source In wwe Has Informed Me That The Undertaker & Sting Feud Planned For summerslam Could Kick Off Tonight. Sting Was Spotted Near A Hotel In North Little Rock (The Home Of RawTonight) Last Night.

seen this on twitter

Report My Source Tells Me Seth Rollin's Brutal Beatdown At The Hands Of Brock Lesnar On raw Was Indeed A Punishment Vince Was Upset With Seth About His Comments Regarding How Much He Makes When He Interacted With Will Ospreay. wwe Doesn't Want Stars Bragging About Money. The Source Went On To Say "Definitely Don't Expect Rollins To Take The Title From Lesnar At summer slam

Report: My High Level Source In wwe Has Informed Me That The Undertaker & Sting Feud Planned For summerslam Could Kick Off Tonight. Sting Was Spotted Near A Hotel In North Little Rock (The Home Of RawTonight) Last Night.
Knowing wwe if they did sting vs taker i could see them doing it at one of those bullshit saudi events

- F4WOnline.com is reporting that last this week's edition of WWE RAW was the most influence Paul Heyman had on the show since becoming an Executive Director. Dave Meltzer noted that "the whole show was Paul Heyman segment

Just saw that Seth ass kicking, ain't no way Seth walking out as champ at Summerslam. We shouldn't even see Seth until the ppv
Seth lost his momentum, I don't know what happened. If it's all the matches with Corbin or them pairing him up with Becky on camera

Seth lost his momentum, I don't know what happened. If it's all the matches with Corbin or them pairing him up with Becky on camera

All of the above. To be a 3x World Champion this reign he had was his WORST one. His second WWE Title reign was all of a few seconds before getting cashed-in on by Ambrose.

Seth's opponents during his run were AJ Styles, Corbin(3x), & Lesnar. Corbin needs to be back down in NXT, Lesnar has been ran into the ground, and everybody knew AJ wasn't beating Rollins coming off WM/the draft. That Becky & Rollins story came off forced.

Seth being punished for a Twitter exhange? Doubt it. Heyman is running the show, Lesnar is his boy, Vince also loves Lesnar... this was the dominance Heyman wants to showcase.

As for Seth running stale, yup.. he doesn’t work as a face. He needs to be a tweener. The Becky love story is wack imo. Let relationships be off air. We don’t need to see that ish.

pxDndqX.gif

BKbuSGG.gif

Tonight’s WWE RAW will take place from the PPG Paints Arena in Pittsburgh, PA with the final red brand hype for WWE SummerSlam.

WWE has confirmed Universal Champion Brock Lesnar for tonight’s RAW. No matches have been announced but they are teasing the reveal of the Roman Reigns mystery attacker.

WWE is focusing on the following points for tonight’s RAW:

* How injured is Seth Rollins heading into his SummerSlam battle with Brock Lesnar?

* Was someone responsible for the Roman Reigns forklift incident?

* Will Becky Lynch and Natalya’s rivalry continue to escalate?

* Will The O.C. keep their celebration going into SummerSlam?

* What’s next for WWE’s first pregnant champion?

Stick with us throughout the day for updates on tonight’s RAW, and be sure to join us for live coverage at 8pm ET.

it was cold see how much fans in the crowd enjoyed seeing seth getting fucked up
Becky needs to eat an F5 in order to keep heat on lesnar

Is anyone excited about summerslam Sunday? All I really care about is takeover

I aint too interested in it. Excited to see Bray in action tho

this card seems weak for some reason but im sure it'll deliver.

Im just tired of Lesnar vs Rollins and Lesnar vs Reigns if they gonna have him around then he needs new opponents.

I kinda feel like they would of went with Lashley this time if he wasn't injured because thats a summerslam match up & its one we've never seen

They also need to set up a tag team match for Sunday. Im thinking they'll do it tonight.

Back