Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

I disagree.

B/c we've been on this same board complaining about others who's had far worse matches. Does it improvement...cool. But also depends on his opponent.

But to put that in the category of others I've seen a lot of yall say who couldn't wrestle to save their lives. Or wrestlers who are bonified garbage in the ring and it actually shows...then naw. Bray don't fit in that category imo.
Nah he just boring asf in the ring. Thats what i mean as trash, first few matches for shock value then it went to hell.

If they do the Fiend have it be like Balors Demon Character, used very slightly and only when shit hits the fans. Other then that lets get Cult Bray back in the mix ans book it right.

Last edited:
The 9/19 episode of Monday Night Raw brought in 1,593,000 overnight viewers on the USA Network. That was down from last week's episode, which did 1,710,000 overnight viewers. The return of the NFL to ESPN continues to take massive bite out of WWE's apple this week as for the second week in a row, this was the lowest audience since July.

i don’t like your tone, fam

it’s not about how often i rewatch matches
it’s about how bray wyatt matches are never on the watchlist when i do

Yeah...just...like...everyone...else! You aint watchin anyone else either. So stop frontin.

And if you gotta problem wit my tone FAM...

HbkT5F5CiRD3O.gif

Lol at questioning if folks go back and watch old matches. I do this weekly. Im running the 97 about to be in 98 on WWF and 98 in WCW. Also Watching 2002.

I think most will agree Bray Wyatt matches are mediocre and most the time below medicore. And im definitely including his Wyatt family run. Outside a match he fire tho with the creative shit but thats where it stops. Bray Wyatt not even cranking out Mankind style "good" matches when it counts. It is what it is. Hopefull6 he comes back more toned up in the ring but I doubt it. Still here to see what they do story wise. Bray best matches were when the Family was facing Evolution and Sheild...and thats obvious why.

Cool cool. We need a couple of things from you...

- pics of Queen Bianca

- I need booty pics of Rhea and dat booty

- Pics of Bayley

iu

Say Less Uce

sami-zayn-the-bloodline.gif

Raw lookin like it’s gonna be lit. Not sure if we finally get the White Rabbit reveal think they gonna drag this til Extreme Rules but I can see them waiting til they were in Canada for the reveal

Raw lookin like it’s gonna be lit. Not sure if we finally get the White Rabbit reveal think they gonna drag this til Extreme Rules but I can see them waiting til they were in Canada for the reveal

That first extreme rules poster has some teasers on it, so maybe we get something happening there. I did hear that they were gonna drag out the teases for a while tho

Raw in Edmonton tonight

👀

that last clue from SD had coordinates that somehow linked it to the arena in Edmonton ppl were saying

Back