Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

The Domonik boos felt like XPac heat watching. You usually dont get booed for saying anything and get drowned out to the point they dont want to hear you talk at all or care what you got to say. Thats why Balor, Rhea, and the other dude were akwardly trying to control it. Homie was even tearing up and fighting back the Charlotte cry. They even went to commercial break and he still looked bothered.

Im sure he will win them over eventually if he gets to the level he needs to be.

And the matches sucked. Hopefully this go around they find a better way of delivering his matches.

His matches wasn't that bad. Especially considering how we've all seen WORSE.

But I blame Vince how they handled it. Someone wit that kinda creative mind, you gotta let them do them. IF Bray does come back...then I hope HHH does a better job.

Right now everything is speculative.

His matches wasn't that bad. Especially considering how we've all seen WORSE.

But I blame Vince how they handled it. Someone wit that kinda creative mind, you gotta let them do them. IF Bray does come back...then I hope HHH does a better job.

Right now everything is speculative.
Nah no excuse his matches sucked. Thats a common agreement across most fans. Dope ass visual and presentation, boring matches. Its on him to tighten up in that area.

The Domonik boos felt like XPac heat watching. You usually dont get booed for saying anything and get drowned out to the point they dont want to hear you talk at all or care what you got to say. Thats why Balor, Rhea, and the other dude were akwardly trying to control it. Homie was even tearing up and fighting back the Charlotte cry. They even went to commercial break and he still looked bothered.

Im sure he will win them over eventually if he gets to the level he needs to be.

Mofo...you better put some RESPECK on Damien Priest name! Lol!

They should've gave him a pep talk b4 this heel turn. Let him know not to take the heat personal. Embrace that shyt. B/c if he was to turn on JD...the fans gonna be right back to loving him again.

But it seems like he's so use to seeing his father being loved...and then he gettin the same reception...he doesn't know how to handle the flipside of it.

Nah no excuse his matches sucked. Thats a common agreement across most fans. Dope ass visual and presentation, boring matches. Its on him to tighten up in that area.

I disagree.

B/c we've been on this same board complaining about others who's had far worse matches. Does it improvement...cool. But also depends on his opponent.

But to put that in the category of others I've seen a lot of yall say who couldn't wrestle to save their lives. Or wrestlers who are bonified garbage in the ring and it actually shows...then naw. Bray don't fit in that category imo.

only reason I don’t wanna see the Fiend character is cause there’s no good way to book him. Can’t have him plowing through niggas but his losses have to be believable and not janky like the Goldberg / Seth HIAC shit

Wondering if there’s a possibility this white rabbit shit is Bray, Kross and Braun supergroup. At least Bray and Kross for sure since there was also a clock in the teaser

I'm not even gonna try to speculate. No one except the ones actually involved know.

Folks been guessing and guessing wrong about Bray's return. I'll just wait to see what happens. Especially if nothin is revealed at the next ppv's

I watched it back and it came across a lot different on TV. Dom came off better in person, he was egging it on in a way that might have been too subtle for TV.

The rest of the group were nailing it though, each of them were so obnoxious and the crowd loved it. The family portrait should be a gimmick cause that shit was hilarious.

I don't know if Dom has it completely, but he's in a great incubator to find out. He really feels like the sheltered kid rebelling against his parents by hanging with the bad crowd. And I think that's the emotion that provoked such a strong reaction, because everyone hates that kid.

Mofo...you better put some RESPECK on Damien Priest name! Lol!

They should've gave him a pep talk b4 this heel turn. Let him know not to take the heat personal. Embrace that shyt. B/c if he was to turn on JD...the fans gonna be right back to loving him again.

But it seems like he's so use to seeing his father being loved...and then he gettin the same reception...he doesn't know how to handle the flipside of it.
I really blanked out lol

Back