Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

Some observations…

I’m ready for Truth & Miz to drop those titles now. Waiting for the Creed Bros to finally join up with Gable and claim those belts.

Speaking of Gable I hope all this shit results in him winning the IC belt cuz it’s dragging on now. Otis getting that big pop when he turns on him needs to happen but Gable needs to find a way to win. It doesn’t help his contract isn’t renewed yet either.

Lwo are the new Shinsuke Nakimuras of Raw. Taking them Ls to the heels.

I wanna see a Custody of Dom match between Rhea & Liv at Summerslam lol

I’m starting to think Priest is gonna hold on to the belt until Summerslam. Drew vs Punk doesn’t need it. Punk really doesn’t need to be in the title mix.

I say have Drew loose to Priest in a fucked up way since he’s gonna be a face at Clash anyways. Have both Drew & Punk in Money in the Bank where Drew fucks Punk over. Priest drops the belt at Summerslam thanks to Finn/Carlito overtaking control of the Judgement Day.
Something along these lines is what I can see happening

Some observations…

I’m ready for Truth & Miz to drop those titles now. Waiting for the Creed Bros to finally join up with Gable and claim those belts.

Speaking of Gable I hope all this shit results in him winning the IC belt cuz it’s dragging on now. Otis getting that big pop when he turns on him needs to happen but Gable needs to find a way to win. It doesn’t help his contract isn’t renewed yet either.

Lwo are the new Shinsuke Nakimuras of Raw. Taking them Ls to the heels.

I wanna see a Custody of Dom match between Rhea & Liv at Summerslam lol
dead@custody of Dom match.

JD while jumping Braun threw his entire body and head into Braun and bounced off him like a BB on a spin plate.

With full force too.

JD is the new Dolph Ziggler.

No way he is anything but a crash dummy.

As PWInsider.com broke over the weekend, Ricochet has given notice to WWE that he is exiting and will not be signing a new deal. We are told that the current plan is for Ricochet to make his final appearance tonight at the Raw taping and that he has no additional dates scheduled with the company. Unless they come to him with a new offer he can't refuse before his deal expires and he does a complete 180, his WWE run will likely be completed tonight.

Man listen...I'm having a talk wit Rhea and askin her can she join the both of us. Fun for her. Fun for me. Fun for us.

When the last time we got a meet me in my hotel again? I wanna say it was when Al Wilson died while trying to fuck that freak Dawn Marie.

WE BACK BABY!

Back