Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

When Nat's contract up? Yeah it's about time for her to move on. All she's doin is puttin over talent. I mean if she's cool wit this...bless her.

But she's too much of a vet to constantly having to "job"

OAN...good showing for Kiana. Look like she added a bit more muscle.

When Nat's contract up? Yeah it's about time for her to move on. All she's doin is puttin over talent. I mean if she's cool wit this...bless her.

But she's too much of a vet to constantly having to "job"

OAN...good showing for Kiana. Look like she added a bit more muscle.
Her contract is up this month

But move on and do what? She aint gonna be a star player where ever she go. Unless you talkin TNA and to that I feel shes better off in WWE puttin over the young talent

Nats better off staying. You ain’t seeing her on tv after her initial few months in any other company she goes to. Plus something about not having a member of the Hart family actively wrestling in WWE feels wrong to me.

Her contract is up this month

But move on and do what? She aint gonna be a star player where ever she go. Unless you talkin TNA and to that I feel shes better off in WWE puttin over the young talent

Nats better off staying. You ain’t seeing her on tv after her initial few months in any other company she goes to. Plus something about not having a member of the Hart family actively wrestling in WWE feels wrong to me.

...definitely TNA imo

Lmaooo @ BRon shaking all that shit off

they really trying to get him back to what he was back when he was white hot with him fucking everybody up

Back