Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

I enjoyed this raw

Miz and Shane was lit... I’m loving heel Shane and Miz is on fire... dude needs another title run idgaf

they gotta stop this tag team shit... Black and Ricochet don’t even match up like that...

Roode and Gable are dead...

the Viking EXPERIENCE? why not just the Vikings, or the Norse Warriors or some shit. smh

damn shame for EC3, everything about him sucks... smh wwe ain’t for everyone, I wonder how much he was warned about this shit

and Braun is still stuck... dude should be holding that title and should’ve been for a long time..

Lars is wack. Too many time we get these doofus looking big men who destroy smaller guys. Stop that lame fucking stale storyline. Lars should be randomly fucking up big dudes in matches... stepping in during the Usos tag team, or the Finn/Andrade match. Idk, shit irks me..

Damn at Sami getting that ovation then flipping the crowd to Owens and them saying goodbye.

Elias is stuck doing the same thing.. talking shit for heat and interruptions, smh but it is still entertaining, just fucked for him..

EC3 was TNAs last homegrown talent and had a good run with them. He has the look Vince likes so I’m perplexed as to why he’s not getting a push.

Back