Welcome To aBlackWeb

Monday Night Raw: 6/24

It's dangerous because WWE has too much talent to not have a brand split bruh. They gonna have undisputed era as jobbers and shit bruh
Let me correct myself, talent that ppl actually give a fuck af about and can main event, look at the ruthless agression era when it was split vs now, you had eddie, brock, taker, cena, edge, batista for example, and that was smackdown!! Just cause they got more ppl now dont mean its a good idea espically if 90% of them are midcarders at best, again, why you think they done away with brand only ppvs?

Having one roster is still a bad idea since there’s too many wrestlers in wwe right now.

It really is...

If Vince & Co. was smart they would simply just have:

1 World Champion
1 Mid -Card Champ
1 set of Tag Team belts
1 Women's Champion

The Tag Team division is so thin on RAW it's pathetic. WWE just needs to have 1 champ for each division and have that champion defend on both shows. Once they lose they go back to the show they were drafted to.

I'm behind and can't find the remote to fast forward the commercials

Let me correct myself, talent that ppl actually give a fuck af about and can main event, look at the ruthless agression era when it was split vs now, you had eddie, brock, taker, cena, edge, batista for example, and that was smackdown!! Just cause they got more ppl now dont mean its a good idea espically if 90% of them are midcarders at best, again, why you think they done away with brand only ppvs?

Those smackdowns back then? When you had Cena, taker, Eddie etc on them? Those ppvs didn’t sell too well on tv. The great american bash from July 2004 was one of lowest bought ppvs of all time. And guess what? Eddie, taker, rapping Cena was on that show. It’s on wwe for the bad single ppvs but it’s not different than it was back then

tumblr_ppo48nBRjO1rmv1vdo1_540.png

Back